Chapter 8

"....I like you, ok? Actually I love you, can't you fucking see that? I want you to be mine.." He finishes, mumbling the last part. "What was the last part? I couldn't hear you." I smirk. "I know you heard me!" he scowls. "No I didn't." I say.

Yolo, just ask her out.

"Will you be my goddamn girlfriend?" He sighs. "Of course" I say, wrapping my arms around him and pulling him down to my level.

Timeskip

Me and Jeff have been dating for about a month now, but it seems to be moving a bit faster than I thought.. Well, I mean more affection and that other stuff, but I guess that's what people call love (Plays Kamisama kiss theme song).

Slender doesn't seem to have a problem with it but the only person who doesn't like it is Jane and Nina.

Speaking of Jane, I'm sitting with her in her room at the moment.

"Y/N honey, I don't think that he's the right one for you, you can do so much better. He'll break your heart and I know it" she sighs. "Jane I really like him. Please just let me try and see if this is true" I reply.

I don't think Jeff would ever do anything to hurt me, at least not intentionally. "Fine Y/N I'll tolerate him but only because it's helping you adjust here" She smiles. "Thank you Janeee" I say, wrapping my arms around her.

She hugs me back, then we have tea before i go back to my room. Toby is sitting right there on my bed, looking fairly angry.

Oh shit, I forgot to tell him about me and Jeff.. AND HES THE ONE THAT HELPED US GET TOGETHER-

But it's not my fault he's been on missions every second. "Y/N. Sit. Now." He pats the bed. "Uhhh h-hey Toby" I say awkwardly while closing the door and sitting on the bed next to him.

"S-so what's g-going on between y-you and Jeff?" He asks. "While.... Me and him are ... Together." I say. He stares at me for a second before engulfing me into a hug.

"REALLY? I KNEW MY PLAN WOULD WORK" Toby chuckles. "Thank you Toby" I thank. "No p-problem, I'm f-fine with y-you two dating" He gives me a thumbs up with a smile, walking back to his room.

Oh god, I was about to get worked up for nothing. Just at that moment Toby peeks his head into my room again. "Just s-so you kn-now I AM mad at you for n-not telling m-me s-sooner".. why did I even have to think about it.

Timeskip

Me and Jeff are in the living room, on the couch watching a movie. Its about 2 in the morning, so were the only ones down here.

He wants to lay down so he puts his head into my lap but I don't complain, stroking his hair until he falls asleep (pretend he has eyelids).

I jump, hearing someone scoff from behind me. I turn around, looking up to see Nina. "I dont know why he would choose someone like you, its just so strange to me. Someone who doesnt even belong here.." she sighs.

I put Jeff's head from my lap onto the couch and get up, walking over to her. "Nina you really need to stop.. Accept that he's with me and get over it" I sigh. "He's not yours, you dont know what we had" she raises her voice.

"Sure I don't, but if he wanted you now then I'm sure he would be at your corner store looking for you" I grin, holding in a laugh. "You bitch!" She screams before lunging at me and grabbing me by my throat.

I would have easily dodged.. but I want to see what she could do honestly.

She pins me against the wall, still holding onto my neck. Her finger traces my jawline, moving down to my collarbone.

"I mean, I don't see how he sees something in someone like you, he even gave you his love marks.. Disgusting" She grins, applying pressure to my throat.

I grab her, changing the position. "Who the hell do you think you're talking to? You have some nerve coming up to me like that expecting not to get put in your place" I chuckle, already seeing the change of color from the choking.

"Let me go!" She shouts, scratching at my hands. I feel arms wrap around my waist, pulling me from her. "Hey princess, you're loud.. What did I say about fighting with her?" He yawns, kissing my head softly.

"Yeah whatever, sorry" I sigh, looking over at her and smirking. She puts on a brave face before walking off to her room, but there was permanent fear in her eyes.

She always talked about me and Jeff but she never thought I'd do anything about her. All she saw just then was chill side too.

Timeskip

Last night, me and Jeff ended up going to his room after the event, but soon pass out after.

I wake up and try to sit up but Im stopped by a pair of arms wrapped around me. I don't want to wake him. I lay back down but turn myself around, so we are laying face to face.

Yeah, screw it, he can wake up.
"Ayo, Jeffy" I whisper in his ear before pressing my face into my pillow, laughing.. He hated the nickname. He stirs awake before we are just laying there, staring at each other. "What's up, Bugaboo" he chuckles, kissing my forehead. "Ew stop" I mentally gagged at the use of the nickname.

I never felt this feeling before with a person. The feeling of safety and acceptance. All I need was to be here with my friends in the mansion, and most definitely him.

I finally updated this. I started writing this chapter because literal_white_trash made my day but then my aunt made me put my phone down, i ended up finishing it tho. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) alsooo what will happen with Jeff next? Do you guys want a lemon? I've had a few messages requesting it.