Chapter 14

Jeff immediately cuts in front of me, guarding me and blocking my line of vision. "What are you doing here, Zalgo." Jeff growls. Zalgo chuckles. "ĨM ĤÊŘÊ ҒÕŘ Ŷ/Ň" Zalgo says. With that, he lunges.

His claws slash at Jeff, moving Jeff away from me. He knocks my body forward, projecting me into the tree in front of me. I fight to stay awake, but soon my mind fades blank.

Time skip

I stir awake only to see...........

A worried Jeff. He snaps his neck from the other side of the room over to me. His eyes widen and he runs over to me, embracing me into a hug. "Jeff I just woke up....a-and I can't breath" I say. "O-oh sorry. I'm just glad you're awake" he says, rubbing the back of his neck.

"How long have I been out?" I ask, curiously. "Only 4 hours" Jeff states. "Oh" I respond, relieved. Ben burst in (again, ruining the moment 😟). He tackles me in a hug. "BRO, YOU GOOD?!" He shouts.

"Yeah until you nearly killed my eardrums" I say, rolling my eyes. "Sorry, but you're finally awake after like 2773727 years. Soooooooo, wanna go play videogames??" He ask. "Whatever" I laugh, getting up. "I'm joining" Jeff says.

Timeskip

We are in a intense game of Mario Cart, and againnnnn I pass the finish first. This is the 5th time I've won out of 7 games. Ben only won once because he glitched, and Jeff won once and of course he bragged...

Flashback to 20 minutes ago

Jeff passed the finish line first and threw his controller onto the ground, jumping to his feet. "EAT SHIT FUCKERS. I WONNNNNN" he yells. Me and Ben looked at each and we could tell just what each other we saying. 'Let him have his last moment'.

End of flashback

"That's bullshit! How do you keep winning?!" Ben screams. "I bet she's using her power" Jeff teases, poking my cheek. "Am not!" I say, punching his arm.

"Oh you wanna play?" Jeff says, pushing me down onto the bed with him pressed against me. I flip us around, straddling him and sitting on his stomach. I feel his hands slid to my waist to my-

"OOOOOOOK NOT IN MY ROOM. I DONT WANNA HAVE NIGHTMARES AGAIN" Ben screeches, throwing a pillow at us. "Oh really" I smirk.

I grab a pillow and wack Ben in the head with it. "You shouldn't have done that" he says, jumping into his phone on the nightstand. "Oh fuck, Jeff help" I say. "Nah bitch you got yourself into this shit" he smirks.

All of a sudden I get hit from behind with a pillow, and I turn around to see THAT BITCH TELEPORTING FROM THE TV. That strike made me fall face first, onto the bed. I quickly get up spin around, only to wack the air.

Ben wacks me AGAIN from behind me. I spin around again and get a successful hit on his face. That hit made him go flying into his dresser, hitting the side of his head. He grunts, holding the side of his head."Oh my god are you ok?!" I say running over to him.

Don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't laugh don't- BAHAHAHA.

"THAT WAS EPIC IM SORRY" I say, wiping a fake tear from my eye.

Ben chuckles too, though blood is oozing out of the size of his head. I get up, rushing to get a wet towel. "Here, let me do it" I say, walking over to him. I raise my arms and lean in, in a uncomfortable position.

While trying to help Ben I tilt his head down, wiping the blood from his scalp. "Hey, your nose is bleeding too-" I look at him, watching as his eyes travel farther than they should have.

Jeff grunts, sending Ben a glare. Ben looks away, wiping his nose. Jeff takes my hand, leading me back to my room.

We flop down onto my bed, laying there for a good minute or two. "Can I mark you?" He ask, looking over at me.

Well that was sudden...

"What do you-" "Let me give you a hickey, dumbass" he interrupts.
"F-fine, bitch" I sigh, mumbling the last word. He leans over me, smiling down at my flustered face. He leans closer, his hot breath hitting my earlobe. My breath hitches. "Ah, are you nervous?" He chuckles. We've done this before, so- "No" I state. "Good" he grins.

He goes straight in for it, gripping onto my waist to keep my squirming to a minimum. He scatters my neck and collarbone with love marks, wrapping his arms around me while laying his head on my chest.

"There, I'm finished" He smiles, proud of his work. "I'm tired, and you're comfortable" he chuckles, closing his eyes. "Don't sleep yet" I frown. "Why not?" I looks up at me with a grin. "Because I'm bored" I groan.

I try to get up but he keeps me in his grasp. "Not so fast. You're staying to help me sleep" Jeff sighs. "But whyyyyyy, I don't wanna sleep" I whine. "Oh you'll be fineeeeee" he mocks.

"Was that supposed to be me?" I ask. "Yeah, and it sounded just like you" he chuckles. "Fuck you" I reply. "Do it yourself you coward" he says.

"Ok, lets sleep now" I huff. "Yeah yeah" Jeff says. I lay still, thinking. What if I never came to the mansion? Would I have found a better life? Probably not, but I'm here with him.. And all that matters right now is the present.

All I need to think about right now is the life I'm living. About me and Jeff. About us. Those were my last thoughts before I passed out into a relaxing sleep.

Another one only 1000 words. But school is about to start soon ughhhhhh. I really don't have anything to say beside im sorry this chapter was horrible. Buttttt thank you my waffle children, and peace!