Chapter 5

I wake up, rubbing my eye and sitting up. My neck hurts still...

"JEFFFFFF AND TOBYYYYYY" I yell, wanting their company. My door burst open, Jeff and Toby looking at me with wide eyes. "WHAT'S SO IMPORTANT" Jeff yells back. "My neck hurts and I'm bored" I frown. Both of their eyes travel from my face down to my neck.

"W-where di-d you get t-that from?" Toby says with a blush, getting the wrong idea. "Who did that to you" Jeff says, obvious hatred lacing his voice. "I don't know his name, but he's the guy who Slender captured" I reply. Jeff runs out of my room and down the stairs.

Oh shit.

I jump out of bed and run to the basement. Jeff slams the door in my face before I can get in and locks it. Shit. "Jeff!" I scream against the door.

Jeff's P.O.V

Storm out of Y/Ns room, running to the basement.

I'm gonna kill that fucker.

I close the door quickly, locking it as she attempts to bust it open.

I rush up, catching him off guard before grabbing him by his throat. "What the fuck is wrong with you, you piece of shit? You have no right to touch Y/N, let alone be here. ILL KILL YOU" I growl. He claws at my hands, trying to choke out a few words.

I loosen my grip a bit to let him speak. "She came at me first, but its all good. She can come to me whenever, considering how hot she is while doing so" he grins, trying to provoke me.

Spoiler alert, its working.

I tighten my grip once more, punching him in the gut. "Don't TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT, YOU SICK BASTARD" I knee him in the chest, hearing a satisfying crack.

He coughs up blood, hanging his head down. "Its true, is it not? You sure must think so" he smiles. I grab my knife out of my pocket, waving it in front of his face. "Say one more fucking word and I'll gut you like a fish." I growl.

"Fuck yo-" He starts. I stab him in the stomach, twisting my knife around a bit. I rip it out and hear him scream, shoving a finger into the stab wound with a smile. He continues to scream in agony as I twist my finger around, blood gushing out of the wound.

I push him down on the floor and get on top of him (Jeff gay confirmed?). My knife traces his jawline, falling down onto his neck. "How would you like it if I slit your throat and we called it a day?" I ask, chuckling. "Get off of me!" He screams, struggling to get up.

My knife applies more pressure to his neck, ready to quickly slice it open.  I smile, about to slice his throat before Slender grabs me using his tentacles and pries me off of him. We teleport to his office.

Well, he's gonna kill me.

Time skip
Y/Ns P.O.V

Me and Toby have been sitting in the room, waiting for Jeff to come back. Toby told me that he would bet me that Jeff would come back from getting his ass beat by Slender.

I bet that Jeff would come back, markless. Toby said that if I lost the bet I would have to make a move on Jeff, which is kind of childish, but good thing I know that I'm gonna win the bet though.

Me and Toby were arguing about who would win the bet before someone burst through the door. I look over to see......

Ben.

"What are you guys yelling about?!" Ben shouts, looking frustrated. "Woah, what got your panties in a twist" I joke, that comment was enough to get me pinned to the wall in an instant.

Well, I guess he was serious.

Ben moves my hands above my head and got dangerously close to my ear. "You've given me a fucking headache. Now shut up before I make you" he smirks. I feel a blush creep up on my cheeks, turning my head away.

Toby pushes Ben off of me. "G-get the f-fuck out you pervert" Toby says. Ben puts his hands up in defeat, chuckling. "Now you're just fucking with me" I say before he walks out the room. "A-a-are you ok Y/N?" Toby ask, concern clouding his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm ok" I say, calming myself down. It's been hours, how come Jeff isn't back yet? I knew it was a stupid idea to tell him who did that.

"Toby where do you think Jeff is right now? It's taken him an awfully long time" I say to him, starting to overthink. "H-he's probably getting k-killed by S-slender. Pucker u-up buttercup, cause you're gonna m-make a move" He says, mocking me with kissing lips.

"I'm gonna win the bet, I just know it" I scoff. "Y-you keep saying t-that" Toby chuckles. Me and Toby end up talking for an hour or two, waiting for Jeff. Before both of us know it, we passed out. But what I didn't know is that what I would wake up to would be horrifying.

GUYS DONT WORRY ITS NOT A TOBY X READER. You and Toby are only besties lol. This was short because I'm going out to dinner, I'll update as soon as I can