Chapter 16

I'm so confused.... Who was that man and why would he put a tracking device on me?? Was he someone I should be worried about? Jeff growls before going into the kitchen and rummaging in the junk drawer.

He pulls out a hammer and starts walking out the door, signaling for us to follow him outside. After we make it outside we go at least about 15 minutes deep in the woods before stopping. Jeff places the tracking chip onto the ground at hits it with the hammer multiple times.

"Finally, ok now let's go back" he says, wiping the "sweat" off of his forehead. "But I'm so tired, I dont want to walk back" I whine. "Do you-" "Here Y/N I'll give u a piggyback ride" Toby says. "Thanks Tobsters!" I smile, throwing out a random nickname.

He bends down and I jump onto his back, clinging onto him like a child. The feeling of exhaustion spreads from my legs to my whole body. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Jeff's POV:

I've been wondering why Toby has been hanging out with Y/N so much lately. Is he trying to steal her from me or something? I swear I will murder him.

"So now that's she's asleep, tell me why the fuck you've been spending more time with my girlfriend than I have lately?" I growl, trying to speak quietly.

"Its not m-my fault that I've been c-c-caring for her more t-than you, its just my nature" Toby smirks. I'm done. I growled and snatched my knife out of my pocket, about to slash at him, but before I could even know what's happening, he grabs my knife.

"Uh uh uh. I-i wouldn't d-do that if I w-were you" he says, pointing over at you sleeping. God, she's beautiful. "Toby if you think you're gonna steal her away from me, try again" I say. "W-who's back is she on right now? Mine. Exactly. I-i could drop her any second or just take off. I'd shut your fucking mouth if I were you, Jeffrey" Toby snaps.

I wanted to kill him so bad right now, but I guess that's a job to do away from Y/N. If he tries to hurt her or steal her from me then things will get gory. The walk back home was dead silence.

I could practically hear Toby's smirk in the air. I'm pretty sure the bastard is just doing this to make me pissed on purpose. I'll just have to get the truth out of him sooner or later, and right now it seems best if I do it sooner.

Time skip
Y/N POV:

I feel the warmth of blanket and arms surround me. I groan, not in any mood to get up. I turn sideways and snuggle into whoever's chest was right next to me. "Babe.." Jeff says tiredly, obviously barely awake. Yep, just who I thought it was. "Yes...?" I reply. "I need to talk to you later, but not right now.... Cause I'm still tire-" Before he could even finish his sentence he pasted out.

I sit in silence for a good 10 second before bursting out in a quiet fit of laughter. I wonder what he has to talk to me about.

Time skip

I wake up to smoke filling my lungs, making me cough intensely. The smell of fire was coming from downstairs, most likely the kitchen. Hoping out of bed as fast as I could, I stumble down the stairs.

I really need to get down there before it gets any worse. I rush down the stairs and slide into the kitchen, staring at the two idiots attempting to be a Master Chief. "WHY WOULD U GUYS TRY TO COOK AGAIN. YOU KNOW U CANT COOK TOGETHER" I say as I walk up to Ben and Toby, smacking them both in the back of the head.

Long story short... Last time they tried to cook breakfast together they were so distracted by dancing to the music while making pancakes.... They forgot about them.

We had to get a new oven/stove/whatever because they broke it. You know what was also broke? Their asses when Slender found out.

"I'm sorry Y/N we just wanted to try to make breakfast for everyone so you wouldn't have to" Ben says with puppy dog eyes, hoping he doesn't get in more trouble than he already is. "This is a warning" I say, squinting my eyes before turning around and meeting Tobys face.

"Warning for you too!" His eyes widen in surprise because of the sudden out-burst. You turn around to put of the fire with a bucket of water. "Yeah sorry.... Mom" Ben says, mumbling the last part.

They both chuckled, unaware that you just heard him say that. You quickly turn around and dump some water on top of Ben. He squeals, jumping into Toby's arms. Toby catches Ben in surprise before realizing he just got him wet.

"D-dude what the fuckkkkk" Toby says, dropping Ben. "Ouchhhh" Ben groans. I finish putting out the fire and fixing up the kitchen a little bit before Slender sees. "You guys go do something. I'll make breakfast today"

Timeskip

"Thank you Y/N" They say in unison. I decided on making waffles and scrambled eggs for today's breakfast. As I place the food onto the trays, I feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around me.

"Morning princess" Jeff says, resting his head in the crook of my neck. "Morning babe" I say, smiling. I finish setting all the plates on the table. "BREAKFASTTTTT" I yell, making sure its loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone comes out of their room, the living room, or wherever they came from. They really like I when I decide to cook i guess, even Slender (Just ignore if u can't cook lmao). Everyone finds their place at the table before Slendy comes out his office, newspaper in hand.

"Who decided to make breakfast, it smells delightful" he compliments. "I did, Slender" I say proudly. "Oh, of course u made it, that's why it smells great" He replies, ruffling my hair.

I chuckle before watching him take a seat. I hand him a cup of coffee before deciding to set down myself (I don't know what hes supposed to do with it. Drink through his tentacle?).  "Thank you Y/N" Slender says. I nod in response. "By the way Jeffrey, you're on a mission tomorrow"

"Ooh ok, How long will it take me?" Jeff asked curiously. "It could take you 2 days up to 7" Slendy says. "WHAT?" I stand up. I'm gonna have to stay in this house. 2 to 7 days. Without Jeff? With that Randy guy on my trail?

Woahhhh i updated? Guys I'm sorry, I promise. School and my life is fucking up my whole writing schedule. I made this chapter over a 1000 words. I will try my best to keep you guys updated. I love you my beautiful waffle children, and peace.