Epilogue

January 1946; the beginning of a new life, particularly for these children - after all, their magical world of belonging and acceptance will forever be a memory. However, their time in Narnia has brought them together - often being brought up in random conversations that often deemed them mad. Not that they minded, for the magical feeling that settled over them whenever they talked about such a place was worth loosing their supper. Over time, the world opened up many new opportunities - so much so that the three youngsters were finally able to reunite with their families in America. Happy tears and tight hugs were shared, especially between Fredrick Mason and his youngest child - the two's special bond seeming to have grown during their time apart. Even so, there was nothing but celebrations as Edmund and Sophia finally shared their romantic relationship with their families - the desire for the two to finally become one burning bright not only in the siblings, but their mother's as well. It was the beginning of a new world, one that was supposed to bring joy, love and a future. A tragic accident ended that all, and the six children perished in a terrible train accident - one that brought heartache to their parents and friends whom had grown particularly close. However, it seemed to have been a blessing in disguise for when they died they appeared once again in Narnia - Aslan's country roaring to life around them. Within this land, they were reunited with their friends and once again they became the Kings and Queens of Narnia - only this time, they weren't going anywhere.    

~The End~