three

Colby and I have been dating for a good 9-10 months. We rarely ever fought. But recently it seems like all we did was fight. Over the stupidest things too. So this situation isn't that much of a surprise, I was waiting for him to leave me soon anyways. I'm not sure what's wrong with us though, or why we've been fighting so much. Its just been weird between us lately.

Sam and Kat were throwing a party for Kats newest song release. So of course Colby and I went. That's when it went to shit. I was barely with Colby at all during the party, I could never find him anyways. I trusted him though. Maybe I shouldn't have. Since I couldn't find Colby or Kat, I decided to drink. A lot. Too much. And Colby also decided to drink a lot. Which resulted in me finding him upstairs with another girl. I ran down the stairs the second I saw them together. My heart shattered into a million pieces and I thought I was gonna throw up. I felt so betrayed and hurt. I love him so much and seeing him with someone else like that hurt more than anything in the world. He noticed me as I ran down the stairs and he followed me. I moved past all the sweaty dancing bodies and ended up outside. I had sat on the sidewalk for a good 30 seconds until Colby finally found me.

And now, you're all caught up. I'm in my apartment, sitting on the kitchen floor crying. As I was getting up to go into my room I heard a knock on the door. I look through the peephole and of course it was Colby. I don't want to talk to him right now. He knocked again this time saying something but I couldn't make out what he was saying through the door. I know he's not going to leave until we talk. I open the door and Colby immediately grabs me by my face and kisses me softly. I want to kiss back but I can't do it. I pushed him off of me before he could go any further. Confusion and sadness ran over his face.

"Colby you need to leave, please"

"Maddi can we please just talk about this"

"Fine ok let's talk. Let's talk about how I just saw you with another girl"

"She means nothing. Maddi i'm clearly drunk"

"Being drunk isn't an excuse Colby. I was drunk, you didn't see me making out with other boys. I couldn't even find you tonight. How do I know that's not the only girl you were with tonight"

It became silent.

"You were with other girls tonight weren't you?"

Colby looked down at his shoes and tears started to run down my face once again.

"Get out Colby. Now"

I pushed Colby out the door and locked it immediately. 11 months completely wasted for this. I don't know what i'm gonna do, i've depended on Colby for so many things for the last 11 months. I already know his fans are gonna come at me when they find out we broke up. I'm gonna get millions of texts about what happened too. I don't want to tell anyone about what he did though, Colby is a shitty person for this but he's still the sweetest boy in the world and I don't want people to think otherwise. I'm gonna make a video, not to post now. But to post maybe in a week from now, or a month from now. Just whenever Colby and I figure this out, because no matter what, we're breaking up. I just don't know when i'm going to be ready to talk to him again.

I grabbed my camera from my dresser where I left it and I grabbed my tripod from my closet. I turned on all the lights in my living room and set the tripod and camera up. As I turned on the camera to record I wiped my tears so you couldn't tell I had been crying.

"Hey guys! Maddi here obviously. As you can tell by the title this isn't a normal video. I just wanted to catch you guys up on some things and make sure you guys knew exactly what was going on. Colby and I have decided to break up. And before you assume anything, it was a mutual thing, we just weren't working out and decided it was best to break up. I still love Colby and he still loves me but things were getting complicated. so I would appreciate if you guys would only leave nice messages to both of us. I love you guys so so so much and i'll hopefully be posting a regular video next week!"

I turned off the camera and tears started to run down my face again. I hate that I have to lie, but I don't want Colby to get hate. I turned on the TV and put friends on. I closed my eyes attempting to fall asleep and trying not to think about Colby another girl. I heard my phone go off several times but decided to ignore it. I cant deal with anyone right now, not after what happened tonight.

Ugh i know this is bad and i know the ending is bad sorryyy!! don't forget to vote :)