fourteen

"Okay Mads only 5 minutes until your song comes out!" Yells Kat

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of all of us smiling captioning it "5 minutes until 'ghost camp' comes out! be ready to stream on all platforms!" I posted it on my instagram story and sat my phone down. The girls and I have been having a lot of fun tonight. I was definitely nervous coming here but I'm so glad I could spend tonight with them. I walked over to the kitchen to pour myself another shot of 1942. I shot back my head and downed the tequila that shivered down my throat. I walked back over to the girls who were ready to post on their socials to stream my song as there was one more minute until it came out. I stared at the tv that had youtube up from us previously watching Tara's newest video. Suddenly all the girls screamed in excitement while looking at me. I looked back at them laughing and grabbing the tv remote. I searched my name in to play my song. The girls sat on the couch ready to hear the song after posting on their instagrams to stream it. I found the song and nervously hit the ok button making the song turn on. I looked at the girls, they looked excited. I was happy.

"Madi oh my goodness this is so good" Tara said in excitement.

I smiled at her as the rest of the girls nodded in agreement. I picked my phone up to see my mom texted me congratulated me and saying she loved it. Then I got a text from Colby.

Colby
Hey, I'm listening to your song right now. It's really good mads, I'm proud of you.
12:03am

Mads
Thank you colby <3
12:04am

I sat my phone back down as the song began to end. The girls looked at me smiling.

"That was so good" Xepher said
"It was amazing Mads, I love it!" Devyn squealed
"I agree" added Kat
"Thank you so much guys. And thank you for inviting me over, I really missed you guys."
"We missed you too mads" Tara smiled

I smiled once again and picked my phone up. I went on instagram and picked a random photo from a couple weeks ago to post.

Not too much after I posted it, Colby liked it

Not too much after I posted it, Colby liked it. That was really fast wow. I put my phone down again and walked into the kitchen to take one more shot.

"Alright girls, movie time?" I yelled

They all agreed and the room became silent as we went to netflix.

~

I woke up on Xephers couch. Fuck, what time is it? I sat myself up on my elbow while rubbing my eyes with my free hand. I looked to the window to see some light pouring through. I looked over to see tara also sleeping on the other side of the couch. Remembering yesterday I groaned and stretched my arms. I sat myself up and walked over to the kitchen grabbing some milk and cereal from the cabinet. I was trying to be as quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake up Tara but as I was grabbing a bowl she had gotten up.

"Good morning cutie"

Tara looked at me confused, probably pretty hungover. I smiled at her and laughed.

"Want anything for breakfast?"
"No i'm good thank you. What time is it?"
"11:38"
"Shit, I gotta leave soon"
"Where are you going?"
"I promised Jake I would meet him for lunch at Urth in like 25 minutes" She panicked

I laughed at her and went to help her gather her things so she would make it on time to her lunch. Tara walked towards the door before stopping and looking at me.

"Tell the girls I had fun last night for me?"
I nodded.
"Oh and Mads please hangout with us again. We really missed you"
I smiled before taking a bite of my cereal.
"you got it pretty girl. Now go before you're late!"
We laughed and Tara walked out the door. I finished my cereal and washed my dishes before putting my shoes on and gathering my belongings. I tore a piece of paper out of one of Xephers notebooks and grabbed a pen. I wrote "Tara had to leave for lunch with Jake. I'm going home but I will text you guys later. Thank you for last night, love you"

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door and down the hall to the elevator. I drove home listening to my new song in excitement. When I got home I immediately threw my stuff on the counter, locked my door, and went right to my bedroom to sleep.

Heyy!!! bruh i haven't updated in idek how long so my bad but heres a little update :) make sure to check out my other story !! and im going to be trying to push this one out as fast as possible because i wanna focus on my other one as well as start a jaden hossler book <3