Chapter 6: Saving Her

He limps his way through the evacuated building, blood streaming down his side. All he can think about is how he needs to reach you, how much he loves you, all the trouble he put you in, and how he is now going to save you. As Charles makes his way to the parking lot he sees a gun and a phone left on the floor, he picks it up and continues to stumble his way out of the building. 

Once he reaches the lot the only vehicle left is an old Ford truck. He gets in searching frantically for the keys. When he doesn't find any he decides to hotwire the truck. He leans over searching for the wires, he then strikes them together till the truck roars to life.  He takes one of his bloody hands to the steering wheel and the other continues to grasp his wound. All he can think about is getting to you before its too late. And by late he means before Tom gets a hold of you again, he just needs to warn you. 

He suddenly realizes that you may not be willing to what he has to say after shooting you. He wasn't shooting directly at you but at your stomach hoping to free you from Tom. Tom's plan, well his father's plan, was to marry Tom and you together so the Hollands can have the ultimate power of the two mobs through a child. After having the child Dominic promised his son that he could ditch you if he wanted. From the thinge that Charles has heard, he believes that Tom plans on killing you to ensure absolute power your mob. 

Charles was brought into the mob world by Tom when he about three years ago after his father had died and lost all his money since you and your mob had taken everything that mob had left. Tom realized then and there that he could manipulate Charles into getting on your good side to bring in information about you and your mob. But along the way you and Charles or Zane as you knew him by got close and he fell in love with you. 

As directed by Tom and his father Charles was told to not to show his true feelings towards you. Then one night Charles was brought into Dominic's office and he demanded that he inseminate you with Tom's sperm. Charles never wanted to do such a thing to you because he loved you with every ounce of him, but at last, he was threatened to do it or they would take his life and they told him that they would take yours as well. He didn't want you to die because of the mess he got you in so he did it. 

And then the Hollands made their move and you and Tom were introduced. You fell in love with the act that Tom put up for you, but little did you know that it was all an act. Tom Holland was a monster who wanted to use you to bring the mobs together for absolute power, which he surely cannot handle. Tom's act was so good that he should win an Oscar, the only person that knew all of this was Charles. Charles is the only person that has the ability to save you. 

This all kept running through his mind as he was racing on the roads to the hospital he was sure you are at. The one thought that ended the previous ones rolling on in his head was 'What if I'm the reason that she dies'. Can't seem to get the thought that he's the reason you will die off his mind. Tom made him the bad guy to cover up the fact that he actually was, but Charles was sure to change that. 

He swerves the truck towards the right into a parking lot. He parks the truck into the nearest spot and shuffles his body into the hospital mindfully making sure there are no men from the mob ready to take him down. He walks through the sliding doors and assumes you would be in the recovery wing of the hospital. He darts towards the elevators and presses the up arrow to one of them. As he patiently waits for the elevator to go up the many floors to the recovery wing he can't help but think that you are his unspoken love. That because of tom your love was unspoken and never was nor could have been.  But for once, that could change, he could finally have you after Tom is gone. 

Suddenly the elevator stops on the cafeteria level, breaking Charles from his thoughts. As the doors open Charles spots, Tom, holding a fresh cup of coffee and talking on the phone to what it seems like is his father. Charles quickly projects his body towards the button to shut the doors, but Tom finally realizes who is in the elevator, Charles. 

-

(Before anyone says that Tom wasn't in the cafeteria because he was lying, he went there to grab a coffee to make his lie more believable.)

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I know I post inconsistently but if you would like updates on when I may post next you should follow me so you can get notified of my conversation posts. Also, I have posted a new book that I will update with short stories imagines and stuff so if you Would like to check it out its called Tom Holland Imagines. Once again thank you for all the support, I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!