Chapter 7: Mob Days Aren't Over Yet

"Hey Harrison, if we really wanted to know if Tom was lying them maybe we one of should go down to the cafeteria and see if he's there," Andie says with a smirk across her lips. "That's not a bad idea, but what happens if he isn't there?" Harrison asks concerned for you. "I dunno one of us should stay with Y/n so if he's not there then we can get her out of here and back in hiding." She said realizing its the best way to keep everyone safe. 

"Okay, how about you go down since he wouldn't be too suspicious of you." "Why is it cause I used to know the way to his heart?" "That's a question for Tom," Harrison said a grin on his face. "Okay, well I guess I'm going to go down now I'll call if anything happens." She remarked steadily make her way out of the waiting room. "Okay, I'll be waiting in her room then." 

Harrison starts to walk the opposite way of Andie towards the hall of rooms patients were staying in. He turns and opens the door to your bedroom and sees you watching the birds outside of the window. "Hey, beautiful how are you feeling?" "Haz! It's so nice to see you." You exclaimed, "I'm feeling much better." "That's fantastic." He said happily but with a glint of sadness in his eyes. "Haz..." You said concern written all over your face. 

"Yeah Y/n?" he said looking into her beautiful eyes. "What's wrong?" "Nothing," He mumbled. "What happened? Is it Tom?" "Wow, great mobster instincts you have." He said shocked, thinking that she may know. Harrison looks down and brushes his fingers through his hair. "Andie and I think there is a great chance that Tom may be the enemy." "What the hell." You shouted. "We have reason to believe that he was actually in charge of Charles too but then he decided to betray tom for some reason." He said calmly. 

"Haz, I need you to get me out of here now." "Why?" "Because if you and Andie were thinking it and so was I, that makes three people familiar with mobs thinking there is something wrong. And I think I may know why he wants me not just for a baby but for something far worse." You said frantically. "Okay well, let's get you out of here then."  

-

As the elevator doors open to the cafeteria floor she starts to walk around the whole floor looking for any sign of Tom. As she begins to realize that he is not there she heads over to the coffee stand. As she begins to fill her cup with black coffee she feels someone behind her. She looks behind her and sees Tom. 

She fakes a smile, "Hey Tom, hope you don't mind I came down to get some coffee, also what's taking you so long the doctor is still waiting to talk to you?" She asked. "Oh I was waiting on my order but I just canceled it since it was taking so long and decided to get a coffee and then o back up." He said trying to convince her of his lie. "Oh okay, hey well I have to call my work real quick and tell them I won't be in for a few days, I'll meet you upstairs." She told him trying to get away to warn Harrison. 

As he walked away to the elevator she pulled out her phone to call Harrison but watched Tom's every move. As the phone starts ringing the doors of the elevator open and she sees a familiar face. "Charles." She mumbled shocked he is alive, but hen she realizes the blood all over him. She notices that Tom is on the phone and hasn't seen Charles, all Andie could think about is how bad this is going to go. 

Tom turns and looks into the elevator, once he realizes Charles is in the elevator he puts his phone away and grabs on to him by his shirt. He pushes him against the wall and the doors close just as Harrison answers. 

"Andie, what's up?" "Well Tom wasn't here but then he got here and waited for the elevator while on the phone, but Charles somehow was in the elevator and um yeah they are coming up to Y/n." "Shit, okay well good news. Y/n also was having bad vibes about Tom and she demanded that we leave so we are already halfway down the stairs to the first floor." "Okay well I have my keys with me just go and find my car in the parking lot and I'll be right there." She said hurriedly walking to the elevators hoping one will come soon enough.

"Okay, Andie you should hurry we don't want them to find out she's not in her room while still on hospital grounds." "Okay got it, the elevator just opened I'll be right outside. As Andie rushes out of the hospital towards her car she notices Harrison and you waiting outside of the car. 

"Harrison why is Y/n still in a hospital gown?" Andie shouted. "Well, I thought it was best to get out of there as soon as possible." You stated. "I see that, but it's very obvious now that we smuggled you from the hospital." Can't you stop somewhere to get me a change of clothes." "Yeah, I can if any of you have cash. Don't need Tom and his people tracking any of us." "True." You mumbled. Harrison opens the door to the backseats, "Sorry but it is safer for you to sit back here." He stated with a sweet smile. "Yeah, I know." You replied. 

"So I guess your mob boss days aren't over yet, Y/n." "Nope, we gotta live through this first." You said. "What exactly do you mean by this, Y/n?" Andie questioned. "Don't worry Andie. We are just going to go on a short little trip to do something because I think its what tom wants." You said reassuringly. "Y/n," Harrison mumbled, "Does Charles know of this place?" "Sadly he's the one that helped me hide it." You responded looking down towards your feet.