Chapter 10: Planning Stages

As Tom escorted Carson and Charles our of the house and were sure they were gone you lift your head off of Harrison's shoulder. "Haz can you reach into the pocket of my jeans and grab the pocket knife?" "Sure" he said looking at you confused, "but where did you get that from between the hospital and here?" "I found it in the car." You said faintly smiling.

"Thank god we are getting out of here." Andie said with relief. Harrison slips his hand into your back pocket and grabs the knife. "Okay I'm going to try and cut you free y/n." "Well that would be nice." You snarked. Harrison maneuvers the knife between his roped up hands to slowly yet surely cut you free. As soon as you are out you slip the rope off your wrist and take the knife from Harrison's hand. "Thanks Haz." You turn to Andie and cut her free. "Um hello I'm the one who got you free are you going to get me out eventually?" He irritatedly questioned. "Yeah eventually." You remarked. Once you got Andie free she thanked you and then you cut Harrison free.

"So what's the plan now?" Andie asked. "Well we are going to go and stop Tom." You said. "Don't you mean kill?" Harrison asked. "Only if it comes to it." You stayed calmly. "You know he will never stop unless we kill him, right?" Harrison clarified. "Okay I know Haz but I loved that man and still half believe that none of this is happening. So i'd appreciate it if you would shut the hell up!" You shouted at Harrison.

"Andie you got any ideas?" "Well if they didn't search my car then yeah." She said brightly. "Okay Haz you are going to stay on the porch while Andie and I go to her car." Why do I have to be the back up?" "Because you are you, and you won't stop questioning me." "Fine" he said rolling his eyes.

You and Andie creep your way to her car. You lean against the side of the car while she looks through her car. "Ha I found it." She shouted as she waved the hand gun up. "Okay one gun is better than none and we have a pocket knife." You stated with a slightly of concern brought to your face. "We can do this." Andie encouraged as she handed you the gun. "When the time come y/n you are going to need to use this on him whether you want to or not." You looked at her with teary eyes. She hugs you and says "I know you loved him, I did too, but you know he will never stop and that he will hurt you one day." You move away and smile, "thank you."

You both march back up the pitch to grab Harrison. "Are you ready?" You asked. "Sure am." He replied, and you gesture towards the path to the facility. All three of you pace yourselves just right so you can catch up and tail Tom.

-

After what seems like ages to Harrison they finally reach a distance where they can see Tom, Charles, and Carson. "Okay Harrison you are going to take this knife and go in through the woods up to Tom and stab him. It's pretty dark so he won't notice you if you are quiet . Don't get yourself killed either." "WOW okay no pressure" he said sarcastically, "but I'll do it." He said and darted off through the trees. You look over to Andie, "Now we hide and try to catch up to them to take him down." She nodded her head and you both walk off the path opposite from Harrison.

-

Hey guys sorry it took like two months for me to post again. I haven't edited this chapter yet at all but figured to post it so you all can enjoy it. I do promise to edit it soon when I get a chance. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all have a good day/night.