Chapter Seventeen

The drive back to the Millennium was much quieter as Thor was engrossed in a new game on his phone. I was lost in thoughts trying to figure out the logistics of buying a house and moving. I had moved once on Sajoren after completing my education but it was just a tiny apartment in the city. There was so much more to figure out with an entire house, and it wasn't just me anymore, Thor needed a say in all this too.

Thor hurried me through the lobby and up to our room once we were back at the Millennium. We were barely inside the room when he pushed me up against the wall and rained kisses down my throat. "I've wanted you all day." he said against my skin.

"Oh really?" I teased.

"Really." he guided my hand down against his hardening length. I started rubbing against the thin material of his pants and he roughly grasped my breast in his palm, flicking a thumb against my nipple through my shirt. A moan escaped my lips and I gave myself over to the sensation of being consumed by him. I was so small compared to him and his body completely engulfed mine as he pressed me up against the wall. His hand slipped down to unzip my jeans but I pushed it away. This time would be about him.

I pushed both palms against his chest and got him to pull back for a moment. He allowed me to push him further so his back was against the door, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. I dropped down onto my knees and pulled his pants down and off. Taking his shaft in my hands I began softly stroking him, just teasing to ensure he was ready for what I had planned. Satisfied, I held him by the hips and slid his length into my mouth until I couldn't take anymore. I realized he was just too big and moved my hands up to his base, working my hands in tandem with my mouth. Thor's hands shot out and he held onto the walls on both sides of the entryway for support. I swirled my tongue as I moved him in and out of my mouth causing his muscles to all tense up, his breath coming out in a hiss. He was so close and I quickened my movements to push him over the edge. He barked out my name as he came, his whole body trembling. I stilled, waiting for him to finish before moving away. His breathing was ragged as he pulled me up onto my feet. "That... was... incredible." He panted, "I will have to return the favor later when my brain begins working again."

I beamed at his praise, "I look forward to that. But for now, we have house planning to do. Come on, I'll get the laptop."

"I will get snacks." Thor offered heading to the kitchen.

I set us up on the breakfast bar so we could look through the house listings again and Thor brought us cut up cheese and grapes from the fridge. We nibbled as we scrolled through every possible option and while there were a few other nice houses none of them compared to Beau Terre.

"Let's be done with this." Thor groaned after a while, "We know we love it. Let's just buy it and be done. I do not need to see every house in Midgard to know this is our home."

"Okay, let's get you set up online with the banks and we'll start moving things around to buy it. You have the checkbook from Valkyrie so we'll see if they need an actual bank check or if we can write one ourselves. I'll call Ken now and tell him to set up the inspection."

I brought up the first bank website for Thor and had him start filling out the form for online banking while I called Ken. Ken was surprised but happy to hear from me so soon. He agreed to send over the forms we would need to sign and return to make the formal offer. He said we could make an offer lower than the selling price if we wanted but Thor and I didn't want to prolong the process and we agreed to the asking price. We also needed to include an earnest money deposit and I was thankful Valkyrie had kept everything aside for Thor so we had checks on hand.

"Okay, Ken is sending us the forms." I told Thor as I took my seat next to him, "We'll fill them out and write a deposit check to get things moving. Do you have at least five thousand in your checking account so we can write the check today?" I looked over and realized Thor was looking very smug. "What's up?" I asked him.