Chapter 12 Didi's frustration continues (from Didi's POV)

The soft touch on my face had awaken me from a dream about a girl I was falling for, or already had fallen. I immediately knew it was her who was touching me. The smell, I recognized her smell. As she skimmed my cheek, I decided to keep my eyes closed a little longer, until I felt her warm breath on my lips. I gave her few seconds to decide. But she couldn't made up her mind soon enough for me. I couldn't miss this opportunity to caught her on doing something she had accused me of and because of what she hadn't speak to me for 5 days.

When she fell on the floor beside the bed she looked so innocent, so shy, nothing like a girl who had been teasing me the night before, but an equal turn-on. As an emotions blocker I used mockery, to hide how I really just wanted her to lie down beside me. Unfortunately she didn't do well as a busted wrongdoer. And I didn't do well with her not wanting to just lie down beside me.

When I went to retrieve this freakin' hoodie, I met Kang and Wu, together, cleaning after the party.

'You're guys already up?' I asked while yawning and scratching the nape of my neck. I forgot and actually didn't care that I had a very visible morning wood going on. I had lived with guys for years, and this was normal. Only the small dicks owners were hiding them. I didn't have a massive penis, but a normal size one, nothing to be ashamed of.

They're just my male room mates, come on. I thought.

They both looked at me with weird smiles, then at each other, then again at me.

'You still have that, after the night with Shen Yue? Are you some kind of sex god?' Wu asked with a smirk.

'Or is she a prude?' Kang added. I was begining to like how he never disappointed to give me a reason to hate him and his stupidity. He always said the wrong thing and was completely oblivious about it.

I didn't answer their questions, wanting to let them know that this wouldn't ever be a subject of any discussion, ever. Discussing intimate life with not-involved disgusted me. I always saw it as a thing between two people and two people only. Somehow though, my lack of replying gave Kang an idea to asked me the following.

'Did she at least suck you off?' I glared at him with the stare I always used before fighting. The warning stare, the stare that gave a chance to apologize, while the clock was ticking.

'Ok... sorry, nevermind. ' He immedialy made the correct decision. Apparently Kang was able to not be clueless every freakin' second of his life.

He knew already how I could be, when triggered. In our previous show we had a fight, after he had called my mother hot and fuckable. Maybe he was taller, but he had zero fighting skillls whatsoever. So he had learned his lesson, not to mess with me, especially when it came to offending women in my life.

I got the hoodie, ignored them and went back to my room and back to the conversation I had with the withdrawing Shen Yue.

Being a short tempered guy surely I went off pretty quickly during our talk. I became frustrated with her putting the distant between us, after what had happened yesterday. Right as I thought we made a progress, she was taking a step back now. The first trigger was when I heard 'I was drunk', but her wanting to escape from our conversation was the moment I lost it.

I made a stupid mistake of asking for my shirt and really didn't expect her to take it off right in front of me. But she did, she stood there within my arm's reach in her gorgeous see-through black bra, looking beautiful and sexy, like she wanted me to touch her, like she was waiting for it. How big her boobs seemed squeezed in her little palms made my dick throb.

When I took a step forward I almost felt them in my hands. At the thought of that I literally started drooling.

I tried to convince her to let me do to her at least some of those things I was imagining doing with her body for the last 9 days, but she declined and ordered me to grow up first. To her I was a boy, not a man who could give her pleasure. To be honest she really seemed like a girl who knew excatly what she wanted and I was afraid that my inexperienced self could not meet her expectations. I still wasn't ready for her, the whole her. As much as I wanted her physically, the big part of me couldn't yet understand the obssesion and possesiveness Shen Yue was evoking in me. I was just a newbie in handeling all those new emotions I had felt since our first meeting. Those emotions could easily overwhelmed me during any intimate moment, so I had to be careful, before stepping on this path with her. I wished she could guide me, but for that we needed to be closer mentally.