Chapter 19 Shen Yue in love part 1 (from Yue Yue's POV)

I wish I could pinpoint the exact moment I fell for him. Was it the moment he told me Sun Qian had spent the night? Or when I found out he hadn't actually slept with her or even had her in his bed?

'Wu, I'm done listening to you guys.' Didi said exasperated.

They weren't aware I was also in a dressing room, behind the clothes rail. I had just finished shooting and they were scheduled in the same location, right after me. Initially, I wanted to say 'hi', but when I heard the topic of the conversation, I stayed quiet to eavesdrop.

'Telling her that you SPEND THE NIGHT WITH SUN QIAN was your own creative idea.' Wu argued.

'Yes, after you both fed my mind with some stupid shit.' Wang He Di passed the buck.

'We were observing and got the conclusions, which we shared with you. Nothing more than that.'

'Whatever. Now I have this lie on me, growing bigger every day.'

'Then just come clean or forget about it forever. You didn't say you had sex with her. What's the big deal?'

'But I didn't say I didn't, when she asked!' Didi exclaimed theatrically.

'And you think she's assuming you did?'

'I don't know. I lied to her and I hate it.' He sighed and I couldn't help the giggle coming out.

'You have now a great opportunity to come clean.' Wu said, sneering, as he moved the rail, showing me.

I smiled widely when I saw Wang He Di's face. His eyes bugged out as he raised his eyebrows.

'I'm listening.' I prompted him.

'I leave you guys alone, Didi we're starting in 15 minutes.' Wu, as usual, presented the perfect manners.

'No, let's stay. I want to hear that.' Kang opposed.

Wu took Kang by the sleeve and walked him out from the dressing room.

I looked at Wang He Di and our eyes met for a second. Then he looked elsewhere visibly uncomfortable.

'Shen Yue...' He started and took a deep breath. 'I lied. Sun Qian didn't sleep in my room that night I said she did or any other night.'

'Why did you lie?'

'I had many reasons then. One of them was that I was angry with you.'

'Why were you angry with me?' I asked surprised.

'Because you acted jealous.'

'You act jealous of me every freakin' day Wang He Di!'

'I don't!'

'You don't? Really? Are you serious right now?' I put my hands on my waist to obtain the fierceness with my body position.

'Ok. Maybe, I do. Whatever!'

'What are the other reasons?'

'Well...' He sighted. 'I wanted you to be more jealous.'

'You know, it doesn't make ANY sense.'

'I know. Our sleepovers were bugging me then. I was just angry with you and our friendship.'

'Angry enough you wanted to hurt me by lying to me?'

'God, no. I'm sorry. I was trying to make you feel as miserable as I was feeling and that's was very wrong of me. I don't understand why I did that. I'm glad I've got it off my chest though. I will face any consequences you'll provide for me.' He lowered his head.