Chapter 17 The first almost kiss (from YY's POV)

I need to learn how to swim. I thought, while being helped out of water.

I immediately saw two handsome boys coming my way and I knew it meant trouble. Didi got to me first and I found myself pleased, it was him, not Hong.

I scented how angry he was, but his arm around me felt so nice, that's why I didn't oppose right away. Especially after what he told me about loosening up outside the set. It'd been like 3 days since, and I had already been miserable. He really was a man of his word. The way he was acting towards me now, seemed a lot colder than before. On set he was as playful with me as earlier, but there was a little less touching. And I missed it all. The touching and interest in me he was showing less now. I wanted everything back, but I also understood that I could only have it, if I opened up to him more and gave something in return. And I still wasn't ready for this kind of step forward.

In the cloakroom I was no longer under the influence of his touch, so I got back to my senses.

How dare he? I asked myself, as he was ordering me to put something on.

He had completely lost his mind. Apparently he wasn't able to act not like my boyfriend full time. His possessiveness of me sometimes found its way out. If he had been my boyfriend for real, there would be no chance I'd let this slide. But since that was not the case, I ultimately agreed to do as he had asked. It happened because I saw him struggling. And I didn't want him to have any more of the hard time. Me pushing him away all the time was enough.

His words 'I want to be the only one who can see this' had made a great impression on me. I noticed that I wanted him to be the only one, who ever saw me naked, who ever touched me. Finally, the realization that my feeling towards him are much stronger now, hit me hard and suddenly. Not only I found him attractive and wanted him to find me attractive, but I wanted him to have me physically. I wanted to be his that way and now I was aware of that fully.

But last thing we had agreed on was that he couldn't have me in any way. And it was just 3 days ago. I needed to think of something to change those stupid arrangements we had.

The party continued with me on the deck chair in my t-shirt. To be honest I had so much fun with everybody, even without joining the play in a pool. We surely all got along pretty well. Didi got drunk a little, and mostly he was rapping, dancing and being funny, while doing it. As usual, I loved his energy and to be around him. Wu's jokes provided a lot of additional entertainment. My stomach hurt from laughing even the next day.

Wang He Di was spending definitely too much time with Sun Qian, but somehow they seemed more like good friends than lovers now,as I was watching them carefully, analyzing. I was still wondering if they had had sex. Initially, it made me so angry when he suggested that... Ok. Maybe not suggested, but, for sure, confirmed my suspicions, that she had spent a night with him. Now it didn't bothered me as much. I had spent many nights with him and we had never had sex... I kept hoping that had been exactly what happened with her.

Kang propose to play Spin the bottle, but all the girls, including me, denied taking a part in it. So the very eager boys eventually decided not to play, as it meant they would only play with each other.

Around midnight everyone were done partying and we gathered our things and got ready to leave. I stayed behind.

'Didi wait! I've seen you swimming. Could you give me a lesson?' I didn't actually acknowledged how much of an excuse on my part it was.

'When?' He asked me, surprised.

'Right now?' I answered with a question.

'I was heading to my room to get some rest. You know, tomorrow we have one of the hardest scenes, so you should rest too.' He attempted to dodged the proposition, but I had an another idea to force him to stay with me.