I.

!!WARNING!!

{YOU WILL BE CONFUSED IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK 1 "UNEXPECTED FATE." }

(Please Click the STAR if you enjoy and leave Feedback, Thanks)

——-//////———-

Rose POV

I sat in the passenger's seat, observing Troy's movements. He just got off the phone with someone, informing them he has me. Then he put his phone on the charger that was hooked up to the truck. "Where are we going?" I mumbled in hopes that he heard me.

"We're going to my leader. He will explain everything to you once we get there."

"Why me?"

"I can't answer that just yet. Just shut up and enjoy the ride."

"Can I at least let Liam know I'm safe?"

Troy glanced at me in disgust. "You have 5 minutes, if you dare mention anything out of just telling him you're safe, then you may never use the phone again until you're told too."

I nodded my head as if he could see me, "I need words, I can't see body language right now."

"Yes, I understand."

Troy gave me the phone, telling me to "Put it on speaker." I dialed the number and awaited, hoping Liam doesn't say the wrong thing.

"Hello?"

"Liam, it's me."

"ROSE, are you okay? Where are you?"

I peeked over to Troy. He rose his pointer finger across his neck, making a threat that he'll kill me if I said the incorrect thing.

"I'm safe. I don't have long to talk. Just know I love you. Tell everybody I'm safe."

"Wait, Rose. I don't understand, why did you take off with Troy?"

I took a heavy breath debating on how to respond to his question, "I can't say. Just know I did this to protect you all. I got to go. I love you Liam."

"No Rose wa..."

Troy hung up the phone. I didn't even notice that we stopped until we pulled back on the highway. I gave him a sad but lost look, then shifted towards the window.

"Don't throw me that face, I said 5 minutes."

"Troy, I don't understand. You were one of my best friends. Why do this?"

"You won't understand. So, no need to explain it to you."

"I don't understand even though it took me three years to reveal you guys that I abused myself. Oh, okay."

The rest of the car ride was silent. I had to plan to escape, I just had this awful feeling the closer we got to our destination. I was awakened out of my slumber by Troy trying to get my attention.

"Rose! Rose Dammit! Rose, shit I thought I would have to throw water on your ass, heavy ass sleeper."

I looked around after getting out the truck; we were in the middle of nowhere. The residence was charming. It was 2 stories high, bricks surrounded the barriers. The outside was gorgeous, a miniature garden with diverse flowers such as turnips, daises and sunflowers just to list a few. "Are we at the right place?" I thought to myself.

Troy and I walked up to the door. He knocked in a special way. A narrow slot passage opened up. "Password."

"BDP 3." Troy seemed irritated. The slot slammed shut and the real door opened. Troy dapped hands with the dudes he passed by as we entered the house. He had me in front of him as if I was his property. That's when I noticed that the outside was a cover up for what's happening on this inside. There were females half naked dancing and guns being counted. There were two rows of computers and men counting money. They all looked at me like I was fresh meat. We were walking upstairs going towards the last door in the hallway. There stood two body guards posting up in front of the door. The closer we got, the more I felt like bad things were going to happen.