III.

ROSE POV

I watched my dad frozen in his spot, just staring at his brother. "Troy, go grab my suitcase out the truck. I left Zero and Max at the front door tell them to come inside." Uncle Ro commanded and Troy left.

"Rose, in a few I need you to come with me, so we can go over the plan." I nodded my head to let him know I understand.

"What are you doing with my daughter Rostin and why are you here?" Daddy questioned him.

"Rose works for me now. As far as why I am here, Damian wants your head and also your family's head."

"Well that explains this book and the rock being thrown in the window. Why would you have Rose involved with this mess? That's your niece."

"She's the only one that can help us. I received information from one of my spies that Rose is who they want."

"Wait? What? So you want to use my daughter, your niece for bait?" mom spoke up now.

"I don't have time to explain word for word. He's going to be here tomorrow and I need all of you to be ready."

"Max! Zero! Come." Uncle Ro snapped his fingers. The two bodyguards came from the darkness. "I need you two to talk to the family, tell them what I told you guys about the plan. It's imperative that you all listen to what these two say if you wish to live. "Rose." My uncle got up, going out the door and into his truck. He opened the truck door for me before moving to the other side and getting in himself.

"Uncle Ro, you never discussed me being bait."

"You aren't, I had to tell your dad something, so I could get his attention. Do you know how to shoot a gun?"

"Dad showed me a couple of times."

"Good, Damian has a daughter that lived around here. Her name is Trinity Smith."

"What? My best friend Trinity?"

"Supposedly, she called him that day Troy and Isabelle attacked you all. She's alive, but she wants you and she's coming with her dad tomorrow to help."

"Why would she want to kill us? She's Ricky's girl, my best friend."

"Trinity Smith is not who you assume she is. In fact, she will take over Damian's position after this is over."

"Damn, so what do I have to do?"

My uncle smirked, "Here's the plan."

--------------------

After running over the plan for the fourth time, I was ready to run away and travel back to Greece. Why would Trinity want to murder us? Why didn't she tell anyone she was alive? Is Terri alive too? Claire? I miss them so much and now I have to shoot my best friend before she gets us. Sad part is my life will never be the same now that I am in a mob. A gang I didn't want to be a part of either. So many things were roaming through my head. I peeked around the room, everybody was in their own discussions. Probably in their own thoughts, just like me.

I left everyone downstairs, going up to my room to blow my mind. I was stressing out I never had to murder anyone before and knowing that I have to kill someone close to me seems absurd. Especially because Trinity is supposed to be dead. I'm guessing Liam caught on to my mood because he entered through my door a little after me and rested right beside me.

"Are you okay boo?" He asked.

"Eh, you want a genuine answer or a phony one?"

"Both."

"Okay then I feel amazing....." I paused with a fake smile. I stared towards the moon. "Honestly.... I left for Greece hoping to leave the drama behind us all, yet soon as we get back home it's like it never disappeared. Then being forced into a position that I never wanted. Now I have to worry about you not getting killed. I'm just so done with all of this." I revealed. I didn't want to see his face, I felt nervous suddenly.

"Baby, you just say the word, and we'll disappear. I don't want to live this life without you. I've experienced being without you twice and I HATE that feeling Rose. No matter what takes place in this life we're living I just want you. What I'm trying to say is..." Liam got on one knee. My eyes became large. "Rose Melody Johnson, I can't live without you. I don't want to go a day without your love. Without your smile. Without you. You're my world, and that's all I need. Would you do me the honors and make me the happiest man on earth by becoming Mrs. Liam Moore?"

The ring was beyond gorgeous.

"YES! OMG YES!" I shrieked, jumping up and down. Liam put the ring on my left-hand then I planted a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Damn, I'm glad that's over with. I couldn't keep it in anymore." He admitted with a sly smile.

"It was perfect."

"Yeaa, explain that to your folks. I was supposed to do it in front of everyone."

"C'mon, let's go break the news to them."

"Wait! Before we go back out there, I need to tell you something. I got a bad vibe from your uncle and I had one of my boys look into who he is. I think there's some information you would want to see Ro."

-----

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT, I DIDN'T WANT TO CARRY IT OUT.

IS TRINITY REALLY ALIVE?

IS ROSTIN WHO HE SAY HE IS?

WILL ROSE KILL HER BEST FRIEND?