V.

OMNISCIENT

Ricky grew furious. "She was alive this whole time?" He thought. Ricky pinched his skin to determine if he was dreaming, yet he was awake. Rose couldn't believe her uncle was right. Her best friend was standing 20 feet away in her home seeking to execute her. Rose held on to Ricky tighter. She knew her cousin wanted some explanation because Trinity is supposed to be dead.

"I need to know." Ricky whispered as if he read Rose's thoughts.

"It's not the right time Ric, she wants to kill us, not talk."

"Maybe if she sees us, she'll change her mind."

Trinity turned around coming towards the closet holding her rifle up. We covered each other's mouths scooting deeper into the closet hoping not to be revealed. Right when she opened the door her walkie-talkie went off.

"D to F, come in. Over,".

"F to D, I'm here. Over."

"Let's go, Plan B starts tomorrow."

"But I didn't complete the mission yet."

"Mission is over, now move. Don't make me come get you."

"Yes, father."

Trinity placed the device back on her hip before closing the closet door and running out the front. Ricky and Rose exhaled. Rose glanced over to her cousin, bracing herself for Ricky's thoughts.

"So you were saying you overheard something?"

Ricky thought Rose forgot about the conversation. He still wasn't sure if he wanted to confess or not. He assumed she forgot because of the disruption they had. Ricky also felt if she discovered what he listened to, he would want Rose to tell him. Even if it means Rose might not believe him. Ricky took a heavy sigh.

"Rose, you know you're more of a sister to me then a cousin and I got your back no matter what."

"Yes, I know, I see you more like a brother too. Shoot, we even look alike." Rose chuckled a little.

"Yeah, I found that weird too lol. But I need to confess to you about something, and it may sound unbelievable."

"Ric, please tell me you're not about to be a father."

Ricky stared at Rose with a 'really nigga' face even though Rose couldn't see it due to them being in the dark from being in the closet still.

"I haven't been with anyone since Trinity,"

Now it was time for Rose to give the same look Ricky just had on his face. They both burst out laughing.

"We both know you were entertaining some girl in Greece."

"Yeah, Shorty was bad." He chuckled again. "We're not here to talk about me though,"

"Whatchu mean?"

Ricky paused, sighing nervously, "I heard your mom and Rostin talking in the foyer earlier tonight."

"Okay?"

"Just listen Rose, damn. It's already hard to repeat this."

"Okay, you have my full attention."

"Well, (swallows) I overheard them state that Rostin... that Rostin is." Ricky stuttered, struggling to make out his words and dread of what Rose might do.

"He's what?"

"That he is your father. There, I said it. Man, I feel way better now."

"WHAT?"

"Mhmm, that's what I snooped."

Rose got up angrily. Twice in one night she found out the same thing and as much as he believes Ricky. She didn't want to believe that was true.

"No, you're lying. Micheal Johnson is my only father. What is it with you and Liam tonight? You know what, I'm just going to go ask them myself." Rose came storming out the closet to find her parents. She just knew her two best friends were lying and planned to prove them wrong. With Ricky not too far behind, they both went to locate everyone else.

ROSE POV

Going to the hideout where everybody should be, I was determined to justify that my father is Micheal. Pulling the door wide open, I looked around, taking in the scenery. Jordan and Tracy sat in the corner talking to each other. Dr. Poca, dad, Uncle Ro, mom, Liam's mother Grace and Uncle Bobby were in their own discussion. Alice, Tristan and Mason were in their own conversation. Troy and the other bodyguards weren't there, and Liam had his head down in a different corner. Grandma Ellie and Joe left earlier with Erin and King before everything went down. Then I walked up to my parents.

"I'm so glad you're safe, Melody." Mom tried to hug me, but I pushed her off.

"What's wrong Princess?" Daddy inquired. He probably caught my energy, which I expect him to since he is my father. I turn to mom, looking her in her face.

"Mom, be honest with me. Is Dad my biological father?"

Mom's face turned sour and her eyes grew wide. Everyone looked at mom, waiting for her to answer.

"Well is he?"

"Micheal is your father Rose, but he's not yours biologically." Mom paused, and I could hear her voice starting to crack. "Rostin is." She barely got out.

"WHAT!" Daddy and my siblings yelled.

"So Liam and Ricky were right? So you lied to me all my life. Is there anything else I should know?"

"Ricky is actually your twin brother."

"WHAT!" Daddy, Rostin, Ricky and I all shrieked.

I ran from the hideout, going back into the house and into my room. I packed a small bag for Liam, Ricky and I then went back to the hideaway. "Liam, Ricky. Let's go."

"Wait, Rose, can we talk about this?" Mom called out to me.

"What is there to talk about? You lied to me about my own life. I knew Ricky and I were closer than cousins. But I didn't know Daddy wasn't mine. You know my struggle with not having a father and instead of telling me who my "dad" is. You just stayed quiet. 21 years is too long to discover something like this mom. No disrespect, but you fucked up. And from the looks of it, you owe daddy an explanation. Just because there is trouble in a relationship doesn't mean you go find happiness in someone else, it means you try to fix what you have first. Then if it doesn't work out, you move to that next thing that makes you happy. I love you, I just need some time."

"Baby girl I honestly didn't know." Daddy touched my arm.

"I know daddy. I love you and you'll always be my father, even if our DNA doesn't match."

"What about me? I didn't even know you existed until 3 years ago." Rostin spoke up. I turned towards my sperm donor

"I STILL want my explanation we agreed on. And I can't blame you for this situation, especially with not knowing all the details. I got to go. I'll be back tomorrow."