X.

OMNISCIENT

Trinity and Rose drove in silence to see Trinity's dad. She had a bad feeling about Rose going to talk to her father but knew at this point there wasn't much she could do to change Rose's mind. They both just knew death wasn't an option. Taking over a drug kingdom was the last thing Trinity ever thought she would do as a lifetime career. Although it was decided for her since birth she was convinced that her life would be different especially with her mother being around. Now that she's gone Trinity had no choice but to accept her fate. She never meant to hurt Rose or her family which was her reason to help Rose out.

"Here put this hat and sunglasses on." Trinity threw the items on Rose's lap. Doing what she was told Rose quickly put the disguise on as they both entered the gate to Trinity's fathers' lair.

"You got my back right?" Rose asked one more time. She wanted to trust Trinity but based on the past current events she wasn't sure if she set herself up or not. "What if Trinity's dad doesn't listen? What if he just wants to see blood from past actions that my father made? What if Liam and I don't get to make up." Rose thought these things.

"Rose, breathe. Let's stick to the plan. Let's make him understand that we don't want to follow their steps and that our love is real. I got you. I know I mislead you before but I want you all back. The past three years made me realize what I had. I'll be damned if I was to lose that again." Trinity expressed.

Taking a deep inhale Rose anxiety was 10 times stronger than usual however she knew this had to be done. Plus she didn't tell anyone where she was so she knew she had to get good results or else. Pulling in to park the girls sat there for a second, "Well here goes nothing." Rose said out loud.

———————-

ROSE POV

Trinity and I got out of the car. I was nervous as hell and knew I couldn't show that I was. I was representing both of my dads. There was no time to act like a little girl who's scared. Walking through the building I began to wonder was I doing this for my family or just for myself? I escaped death so many times in the past 9 years have I finally given death the trigger myself?

We were walking for a while now, turning corners and going through doors until we reached a long hallway. "You sure about this Rose?" Trinity kept asking.

"Yes, I'm tired of all this drama. I don't even know what happened but I just want this over with so Liam and I can move on with our lives." I confessed. Trinity nodded her head confirming that I was right. We walked up to her father's office door. Trinity tied my hands behind my back loosely and held them as if I wasn't going out without a fight. I just hope this plan falls through. She knocked and we waited....

"Come in." I heard an unfamiliar voice from behind the door say. As on cue, Trinity turned into a different person. She dragged me in the room, pushed me in the chair and took off my disguise. Her father was shocked to see me. He looked between his daughter and I then smirked.

"Rose Johnson, just the person I wanted to see. Good job T. " Trinity's father spoke. For some reason at that moment I didn't see any fear. I don't know what came over me but I knew I was making it out alive somehow.

"And why is that exactly?" I challenged him.

The smirk on his face disappeared, he looked at me emotionless. "Rostin and I were a lot like you and my daughter here. Our bond was unbreakable, at least I thought it was."

"What makes your hypothesis truthful?"

I could tell I caught him off guard with that question. He stood there looking at me for a moment.