Karaoke

You placed your plate in the sink and began to rinse it off. Ariel walked over to you and grabbed the plate from you.

"I got it. Go and talk to the girls," she advised.

You smiled at her and walked back to the table. Elsa grinned at you and you couldn't help but blush.

"So, (Y/N), ever date anyone before?" Elsa shot her sister a panicked look, but you didn't notice it. You started to turn a crimson red and ran your hand through your hair.

"Uh, yeah I have," you informed them. Elsa sat up straight and leaned in a little bit more.

"How many?" Anna asked.

"Uhhhh..." You looked to the other girls for help but they all waited for your answer. "I guess technically I've dated ten people."

"Technically? What do you mean?" questioned Anna.

"I mean I've hooked up with some people, just like one night kind of things, but I don't count those," you answered.

"You're quite a player," Elsa muttered. You blushed at her comment and started to explain yourself when the doorbell rang. The girls all went off their separate ways and you followed Elsa down to your room.

She opened up the door, and you entered the room. You began to unpack your bag and noticed that she was staring at you.

"I'm not a player," you suddenly said. You turned around to face Elsa. "I just wanted you to know that."

She bit the bottom of her lip and glanced up at you.

"Whether it's a guy or girl, I respect the person I'm with," you added. She seemed surprised when you mentioned you have been with girls, but she didn't pester you to elaborate.

"I'm sorry I said you were a player. And for hitting you in the head with the door," she replied. She stood up and walked towards you. She placed her hands back onto your face and looked at the cut. "It looks better now."

You stared down at her and looked towards her lips. She seemed to notice and let go of your face.

"You should get ready to go," she said.

"Go where?" you asked.

"It's karaoke night," she answered. She grabbed her phone and walked back upstairs leaving you in the room alone.

"God I hate singing," you said out loud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You drove your motorcycle to the karaoke bar just in case you wanted to leave early. You walked in and found the other girls sitting around a couple tables. You looked and saw Elsa with an open seat by her.

"Is it alright if I sit here?" you asked.

"I was actually saving it for you," she replied.

You smiled and took a seat next to her. You leaned in close to her.

"Do I really have to sing?" you whispered into her ear. Goosebumps appeared on her arms when you spoke to her.

She turned her body and got close to your ear as her lips lightly grazed them. "You don't have to, but I want you to. It will be fun."

She pulled away and smiled at you. You found yourself lightly sweating and went up to the bar to order yourself a drink. "I'm going to need a lot tonight," you thought.

You returned to your seat and Elsa stood up to go sing. She placed her hand on your shoulder and lightly moved it across to your other shoulder. "Wish me luck," she said.