Morning After

When you woke up the next morning, Elsa snored loudly on your chest. You chuckled softly and kissed the top of her head. You
looked down to see she was drooling which caused you to burst out laughing.

Elsa opened her eyes to find you in tears from laughing too hard.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I didn't think THE Elsa Andersen would snore and drool in her sleep!" You laughed.

"I do not! I am a lady!" She yelled back. You pointed to the wet spot on your shirt and laughed some more. Elsa blushed and began to get out of the bed.

"I'm so sorry! You must think I'm so gross," she said. You pulled her back down to your bed and she straddled you while you placed your hands on her hips.

"I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. You could never be gross in my eyes," you whispered as you leaned up to kiss her lips. She pushed you back down and started kissing you back with more passion. You felt her hand glide up and down your stomach which caused you to let out a soft moan.

All of a sudden a loud knock on the door startled the both of you.

"Hey lovebirds! Get up for breakfast!" Anna yelled.

Elsa got off of you and grabbed your hand. You reluctantly followed her wishing that you two wouldn't be bothered as much. When you walked into the kitchen, none of the girls said a word.

"Hey," You said. The last time they saw you besides the dance was when you jumped off the deck.

"I just have one question for you," Rapunzel said, "Why did you jump off the deck? That's like a huge drop!"

"I just didn't want to deal with you guys just yet. And I felt like that was the best option," you said.

"But the stairs were right next to you!" Tiana said.

"Jumping off the deck is more dramatic," you laughed. The girls all burst out laughing and Elsa kissed your cheek.

You filled up your plate with a ton of food and took a seat next to Elsa. You placed a kiss on her forehead before you sat down.

"I'm surprised you didn't break anything," Mulan said.

"Well, I'm used to running away from the cops when they would bust my drug operations," You said nonchalantly.

None of the girls said a word. You burst out laughing and Elsa hit you.

"My friends and I used to do parkour tricks where I grew up so I'm used to falling from higher drops than that," you told the girls.

You continue to eat your food. You went to take a sip of your cranberry juice when the cup slipped and spilled right onto your white shirt.

"Shit," you said as you took off your shirt and ran to the sink to rinse it off. Elsa's eyes trailed over your body enjoying every single curve and muscular area. The other girls seemed to not want to turn their eyes away either.

Elsa bit her bottom lip and tried to focus back onto her plate of food, but she didn't want to turn away for a second.

You rinsed your shirt and threw it in the laundry room. You sat back down in only a sports bra and continued eating.

"You're very...fit, (Y/N)," Rapunzel said with a slight smirk.

"I should be! I workout almost everyday. That's why I actually transferred here. I got a full ride to play for the women's lacrosse team. I've been playing lacrosse since I was like eight," you told them.

Elsa reached out and held your hand which caused you to smile. You finished up eating and went down to your room. Elsa followed you and shut the door. You heard the turning of the lock and turned away to see Elsa blushing.

She ran up to you and smashed her lips onto yours. She guided you towards the bed and straddled your hips and she deepened the kiss. A soft moan escaped your lips and you felt Elsa smile.

You ran your fingers through her hair and placed your hands onto her hips. You moved your legs in between hers which caused her to let out a loud moan.

You laughed and tried to be quiet, and Elsa playfully hit your shoulder. You leaned up and met her lips once again.

Her cold hands traced your abdomen and you tried to not make any noises. Elsa grew hotter just watching you melt under her touch. You grabbed the bottom of her shirt and helped her lift it over her head.

You stared at her and smiled. She was absolutely beautiful. She leaned down and kissed your neck when all of a sudden your phone went off.

You turned over and grabbed the phone. You answered it and had a brief conversation when the woman on the phone. You sighed and got out from under Elsa.

"I gotta go, babe," you said pulling a shirt over your head.

"Why? We we're just getting to the good part," she whispered into your ear.

"That was my coach. She wants to talk to me and make sure I've enjoyed my first week here."

"Well, have you enjoyed it?" Elsa asked.

You lean down and kiss her lips. "Very much," You replied before kissing her once more. You walked upstairs, hopped on your bike and drove to campus. You hoped that maybe Elsa and you could have more fun later that night.