Double Date

You put on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt for your date. You grabbed your keys and walked upstairs. All the other girls were out and about right now, so that only left you and Elsa alone in the house. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed patiently waiting for Hans. She wore dark blue jeans and a red blouse on top. Her hair was still in that same french braid. She looked amazing.

You took a seat right next to her. She glanced at you for a moment, but continued to look down at her phone. "I hope you have fun tonight," you finally said.

"I hope you do as well," she said coldly. You tried to ignore her change in demeanor with you and  kept trying to talk to her.

"Where are you guys going?" you asked.

"I don't know," she muttered. You bit the inside of your cheek and stood up to go to the kitchen. Elsa was definitely mad at you.

You looked at the clock and walked out of the house. You hopped on your bike and drove over to Meg's house. She walked out in white pants and a dark maroon shirt. She was gorgeous, but not as beautiful as Elsa. She took her seat behind you. You felt her arms wrap around your waist and her face nuzzled into your back. 

You drove down the block and headed towards the restaurant. Meg said it was her favorite place in town. You parked your motorcycle and walked inside. The place was smaller, but you could smell the delicious food drifting from the kitchen. 

Your eyes suddenly landed on the blonde beauty. Elsa turned her head when she noticed someone staring at her. Her eyes went wide when she noticed it was you. Meg looked and saw Elsa. She grabbed your hand and the two of you walked over to them.

"Hey, Elsa," Meg said.

"Hi," Elsa replied. Elsa tried to avoid looking at you, but she soon noticed how your outfit seemed to hug all the right places. She bit the bottom of her lip.

The waitress walked over, saw your group of four, and asked you all to follow her. You and Elsa quickly tried to correct the situation, but Hans and Meg said it would be fun to do a double date. You sighed and followed the group to your table. Meg sat to your right and Elsa was directly across from you. 

You all looked at the menu in silence, and after you ordered your food, Meg suddenly spoke up.

"So, Elsa, Hans, I didn't know you two were seeing each other."

"This is our first date," Hans said shyly. Elsa nodded in agreement.

"I don't think we have formally met, but I'm (Y/N)," you said reaching your hand out to Hans. He shook your hand and smiled at you.

Meg grabbed your hand and you smiled at her. Elsa noticed this and quickly grabbed Hans hand. Meg gave you a quick kiss on the cheek, and Elsa rolled her eyes. You noticed her roll her eyes and you tried to hide a soft laugh. 

"So Hans," Elsa said rather loudly, "what's it like being the star quarterback at school?" 

"Amazing. It has been so much easier in my classes and I get a lot more dates with super hot chicks," he said. You and Meg both tried to conceal your laughter. Elsa glared at you.

"Well, you know Hans, Elsa hates players," you said with a slight smirk.

"Oh I'm not a player. I'm just a simple guy who has simple needs," he replied. Elsa's blue eyes felt like daggers. You knew you were making her mad.

"Simple needs? Care to elaborate?" you asked. 

"You know, sometimes us guys just need a little more pleasure in our lives," he replied. Elsa gripped her fork and tried to not punch Hans right in his face. You enjoyed making her mad. You didn't know why, but teasing her so much fun.

Meg grabbed your arm as a way to stop teasing the couple across from you two. You continued to eat when you felt a sharp pain in your left shin. You glanced up and saw Elsa smiling at you. "Did she just kick me?" you thought. 

You finished your meal and paid the bill for you and Meg. Hans looked over at Elsa and mentioned that he forgot his wallet. Elsa started pulling out her wallet when you gave your card to the waitress. 

"Just put it all on my card," you said. Elsa looked up at you.

"No it's fine, I can pay," she stated.

"No, I insist." You shoved the card towards the waitress and she walked away. Hans excused himself to go to the bathroom and you smiled when he left. Elsa did not look at you or Meg. The waitress bought back the bill and you signed the receipt. You got up and held out your hand to Meg.

"Shall we go, madam?" you said in a horrible British accent.

"We shall!" Meg yelled back. You two laughed as you exited the building. You turned back around to see Elsa waiting by the front door. Hans was nowhere in sight. Meg seemed to notice this too.

"Did that asshole really leave her?" she asked. You nodded your head. Meg saw the way you were staring at her and gave you a quick hug. "Give her a ride home," she said.

"No, I have to take you home," you replied.

"I can get an Uber. She's your roommate. Go help her. You can make it up to me sometime later," she replied. She walked away from you and you smiled.

You walked over to Elsa and stood by her. She glanced up at you. "Don't you say anything," she said.

"Would you like a ride home?" you asked.

"What about Meg?" she questioned. 

"She's taking an Uber home and she insisted I take you home," you replied. You grabbed her hand and pulled her towards your motorcycle. You handed her the extra helmet. She put it on and got on the bike. 

You grabbed her hands and placed them around your waist.

"You need to hold on," you told her. She blushed when she felt your toned stomach against her hands. She finally gave up and leaned against your back. You smiled at her cool, but comforting touch. 

As you drove home, neither of you two talked. You parked your bike and walked inside with her. You strolled to your bedroom and opened the door for Elsa. She thanked you. You placed the helmets under your bed and sat down. 

"Why did you have to be like that tonight?" she suddenly asked you.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. You didn't have to talk to Hans. You embarrassed me in front of Meg," she replied.

"That wasn't my intention. Plus Hans is a horrible guy!" you yelled.

Elsa walked over to you and you stood up. You two were only inches apart from one another.

"He wasn't that bad!" she yelled back.

"Yes he was! He was an asshole who only wanted to get with you because you're so beautiful!" you practically screamed. You turned bright red when you realized what you just said. "I mean beautiful like, uhh, you know..." you said. 

Elsa's face was bright red. She took another step closer to you. "Just stay out of my relationships. I know what I'm doing. I can handle myself and I don't need you to save me," she said.  She walked out of the room and slammed the door. 

You started to go after her, but realized that she didn't like you at the moment. You placed your hand on the door and sighed. Elsa glanced at the door and almost went back inside, but she thought of you and Meg and how happy you were with her tonight. "I can't take that away from her. That would be selfish," she thought.

You passed out from the long night and hoped tomorrow would be less stressful. It was Saturday, what could possibly go wrong?