Slow Dance

When you walked upstairs, the last thing you thought you would see was every girl running around like a maniac. Some had brushes in their hand and others were trying to do their makeup. 

"What's going on?" you asked. All the girls suddenly stopped moving and looked at you in bewilderment.

"You don't know?" Anna asked. You shook your head.

"Tonight is the Midnight Ball. They have it every year to signal the start of the new school year!" yelled Tiana. 

You rolled your eyes and walked to the kitchen. The girls followed you.

"Are you going?" questioned Rapunzel.

"Nope! That sounds awful. I'm not super big into dances," you replied. The girls gave a disappointed look.

"Please go. It will be more fun with you," Mulan said. The girls all murmured in agreement.

"I don't even know how to dance!" you said. Anna gave a wide grin.

"Elsa is the best dance here, she can teach you."

Anna grabbed yours and Elsa's hand and took you outside to the deck. She ran back inside and locked the door. You swayed back and forth trying to ignore the awkward silence between you two.

"You don't have to teach me. I'd rather look like a fool on the dance than make you have to suffer trying to teach my two left feet to dance," you said. Elsa giggled at your comment.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for the way I acted last night. You were just trying to watch out for me," she replied. You smiled at her which caused her to blush. 

She pulled out her phone and turned on some slower music for the two of you. 

"Okay, so you need to put your hands on my hips," she said to you. You took your hands and slid them down to her hips. She shivered slightly at your touch and you smirked at her. Elsa wrapped her arms around your neck pulling you closer to her.

"Now, all you have to do is slightly sway back and forth," she told you. You felt her body against yours and tried to ignore the feeling in your lower abdomen. She seemed to notice this and pressed her body closer to yours.

You danced in silence for a little bit. Your eyes never lingered off Elsa's. You finally broke the silence.

"Can I ask you what you saw in Hans? He was horrible," you said.

"I don't know why I said yes. I shouldn't have." You stopped dancing and placed your hand on her cheek.

"You deserve to be with someone who appreciates someone as amazing as you." She leaned into your hand and you glanced down at her lips. 

She glanced up at yours lips and smiled. "Fuck it," she said as she smashed her lips into yours. Your eyes went wide but you soon found yourself kissing her back. She wrapped her arms around your neck as you pushed her to the wall. Her lips were so soft and strong and you never wanted to stop kissing her.

Suddenly the door swung open and thirteen girls ran out screaming with joy. You and Elsa quickly separated as the girls bombarded you with questions. You felt panicked and needed to escape. You looked over the deck and saw the jump wasn't too high.

Elsa watched you as you literally ran and jumped off the deck. The girls all rushed to see if you were okay. You sprinted to the fence, jumped over it, and kept on running until you were out of sight.

Elsa started to tear up. "I shouldn't have done that! She hates me! She literally just ran away from me!" Anna rushed over to her sister and apologized for barging in. 

As you ran away, you had a large smile on her face. You were definitely going to the dance now.