Hungover Blues

You woke up suddenly and realized you were in your new room. The last thing you remembered was you leaning on Elsa listening to awful singers. You sat up in bed and looked around. Elsa was not in the room and you found yourself frowning she wasn't there.

You got out of bed and realized your head was pounding.

"Fuck," you said out loud. You looked down and saw you were still in your clothes from last night. You removed your clothes and threw on some grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt. You practically crawled up the stairs.

You smelt bacon cooking so you walked into the dining room. All the other girls were sitting around the table and turned their attention to you.

"Good morning, sleeping cutie," Aurora said. The other girls giggled at their response. Your hair was still in a sloppy bun from last night and you quickly redid it.

You sat down by Elsa and quickly drank the cup of coffee that Tiana sat down in front of you.

"How'd I get home?" You asked.

"I drove your bike home, and then you wouldn't leave Elsa's side so she gave you a ride in her car," Mulan replied.

You blushed at her response and quickly adverted your eyes from Elsa.

"Sorry for bugging you last night, Elsa," you said.

She placed her hand on your shoulder and used her other hand to turn your face towards hers. "You were no bother."

You flashed a quick smile at her when suddenly your phone rang. You grabbed it and excused yourself from the dining room. The girls all went quiet to hear what you were saying.

"Hey, Meg! Yeah I'm good, little hungover though!"

The girls all turned to Elsa who just glared at her food.

You continued your conversation with Meg.

"Today? Yeah I shouldn't be busy! Plus I need a proper tour of this town. I could pick you up at like seven if that's okay with you."

Elsa looked up and saw the other girls with sad expressions on their faces.

"Guys, it's fine, I don't even like her that much anymore," Elsa said.

"Yeah...okay," Anna replied while the rest of the girls laughed. Elsa rolled her eyes at her sister.

You returned to the table and began to eat the food in front of you. No one was talking. You noticed the silence and looked up towards the girls.

"Who was that?" Asked Anna.

"That girl, Meg, from the bar last night. She just wanted to know if I wanted to hang out tonight."

"Just a "hang out"?" Pocahontas questioned.

"Yeah, I think so. I don't know. I'm not even sure if I like her. I was too drunk last night."

The girls continued to eat and Elsa excused herself abruptly. You quickly finished your food and followed her downstairs. You opened the bedroom door and found her sitting on her bed reading a book.

"Hey," You said. She looked up for a second and then went back to her book. "Are you mad at me? Oh my god what did I do last night? You can beat me for anything I did."

Your rambling caused her to chuckle. She placed the book back onto her night stand and walked over to you. You looked down at her and smiled.

"You didn't do anything wrong," she said.

"I would hate to make you upset with me," you replied.

You placed your hand on her shoulder. She smirked up at you. You found yourself looking at her lips again, but this time you noticed she was staring at yours as well.

Slowly, you started to lean down towards her lips. Elsa closed her eyes and stood up on her tiptoes to meet your lips.

Suddenly the door swung open and Anna came rushing in. You and Elsa quickly separated.  Anna grinned at the both of you which cause you and Elsa to blush.

"I'm sorry I rushed in here," she said with a slight smirk. Elsa glared at her sister. "But Elsa, there is a very cute guy waiting upstairs for you."

You grabbed your headphones and followed the girls upstairs.

A tall, brown haired man sat on the couch waiting for Elsa. You all walked up the stairs and you stood awkwardly from behind watching Elsa.

"She was going to kiss me," you thought.

The man stood up and walked over to Elsa. "Elsa, I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me tonight to dinner?" The man asked.

Elsa turned towards you but you stared at the ground and didn't see her. She turned back to face the man.

"I would love to, Hans," she said. Your eyes shot up to meet hers and you quickly became upset.

"I'm going on a run," you stated. Elsa noticed the sudden change in your demeanor and was about to follow you when Hans grabbed her hand.

"Elsa, I'm so happy you said yes," Hans said. Elsa smiled at him but found herself watching you leave.

"Why did I say yes?" Elsa thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you returned back to the house, you found the girls sitting in the living room watching a movie. They smiled at you as you went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. You walked back into the room. Merida paused the movie and the girls all looked towards you.

"I should probably go shower," you said nervously, "I'm really sweaty." You raised your shirt to wiper your face revealing your toned abs. All eyes were on your stomach. Elsa seemed to not want to look away from you. 

You walked downstairs and entered your room. You took off your shirt and started to take off your pants when Elsa burst into the room. You face turned red when you realized you were standing there with your pants around your ankles and only a sports bra on top.

"I'm sorry, I should have knocked," Elsa said as you pulled your pants back up to your waist.

"You shouldn't have to knock. It was your room first."

You watched as the blonde beauty strolled over to her bed. Her hips swayed back and forth and you wanted to just touch her again. But she liked Hans, right? She's going on a date tonight. You furrowed your brow in frustration and plopped onto your bed. Elsa noticed your dramatic attitude and giggled softly to herself.

She exited the room and you quickly removed your clothes and went to the bathroom. 

"I guess tonight with Meg will actually be a date. I really thought I had a chance with, Elsa," you thought as you turned on the shower.

However, right above you, Elsa continued questioning why she said yes to Hans. "I'm so stupid," she thought to herself and she continued watching the movie.