When Craig Got Sick

It was an early South Park and Craig decided to stay home due to him feeling quite under the weather. That morning Craig had woken up with a stuffy nose he was unable to breathe out of, a throat he couldn't swallow with and overall a rather puffy face. He was pretty sure it was strep cause the idiot Stan came to school with strep and made it his personal duty to put his mouth on every f-ing water fountain in the school. At first Craig was quite happy to stay home, the thoughts of him not having to go to school, do work, talk to annoying people like Eric Cartman pleased him heavily.  Then the after thoughts of missing school came, he would have to make up the work he didn't do, Eric would still probably find a way to talk to him no matter what, but worst of all.

He couldn't see Tweek.

Tweek was his long time boyfriend since the fourth grade, they had started fake dating but, eventually realized that the two were more meant for each other than they thought. Tweek was one of the few bright lights in Craigs life that made him happy to be alive. The way he was always worrying about him, that means more to Craig than he would ever let on to know. How Tweek always found a way to look cute, from his small twitches, the tiny dark circles under his eyes, his oddly buttoned shirt that always left holes for his imagination to fulfill. Craig also loved how whenever Tweek would go to drink his coffee he would offer him a sip first, then he would drink it.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to see his special boy, Craig slumps into his bed and falls back to sleep hoping his sickness will go away in the time he slept.

Craig woke up later in the day at 3:34pm and he sighed not feeling any better, only hungry. He realized that both of his parents are already at work and he had no one to feed him.

Craig rolled around on his bed and huffed "Great I won't get to eat and I won't get to see Twe-"

*SLAM*

"Craig!" Craig's bedroom door swung open revealing a worried blonde with a large paper bag of random items in one hand and his coat in the other. Craig felt like his heart was about to pop out of his chest from the shock of Tweek barging into his room.

"Tweek?" Is all Craig could say as Tweek came towards his with his hands out reached towards him and sat on his bed next to Craig checking his temperature with the back of his hand while keeping his other hand on the back of Craig's neck.

"Craig you didn't come to school and you weren't answering your texts so I got worried that something happened so I called your mom afterschool and she said you were sick so I came to visit you and make sure you were taking proper care of yourself and-" Tweek went on rambling while Craig just sighed and grabbed both of his hand and brought them down

"Tweek I'm fine. Calm down" Is all Craig said before going to pull Tweek closer to him for some much needed touching of his boyfriend, but Tweek immediately squirmed away.

Tweek stood up and took steps away from the bed "I'm not planning on getting sick Craig, I'm just here to help you get better and contain this sickness from going any further"

Craig groaned "Great, I can't even touch you. I only get to sit here and look at you"

"You make it sound so weird" Tweek said with a blush creeping onto his face "But that's right I'm not trying to get sick, I'm just trying to get you better"

Craig then smirked up at Tweek "So you are my personal nurse?" Tweek's blush that had been barely visible was now completely red and flushing his whole face.

Tweek threw a pillow from the ground at him "GAh! You're such a pervert sometimes Craig" Tweek then turned around grabbing the paper bag he brought and sat across from Craig on his bed pulling out a rather large thermos.