3

"Omygod what is taking you all so long?" Sooyoung knocks at each of the girls room

"Omygod what is taking you all so long?" Sooyoung knocks at each of the girls room. It was 4 am in the morning. They had to leave early since the filming will start early too.

Sooyoung picked Lisa and Jennie's outfit since they spent 30 minutes to decide. She helped Rosé cook for the members and she struggled in waking up Jisoo.

"Do I get paid for this?" Sooyoung said exhausted.

"They're here." Rosé announces. The four girls walked out the house like queens they already are.

The four boys of Bangtan, however, is looking damn hot with their chic outfits while waiting for the four girls.

They greeted and bowed to each other before going inside the van.

Manager Xiongin is seated in driver's seat and Manager Sooyoung in the passenger's seat. The fours boys was seated in the back seat while the four girls was seated at the back of BTS since bts is a bunch of gentlemen and let the ladies go first.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Ten minutes passed and still the van was filled with silence.

"Hey I know! Let's play truth or dare!" Jungkook suddenly face the girls with his bright idea.

"In a van? Seriously?" Jennie asks with a blank expression.

"I'm in!" Lisa joins enthusiastically.

"What? It's boooring. There's nothing to do in my phone anymore." Lisa innocently excuses because of the looks her unnies are giving her.

"Seriously Lisa?" Jennie gives Lisa a 'you're unbelievable' look and 'we're supposed to play a little hard to get you little witch'.

"Don't tell me you're scared?" Taehyung smirked but Jennie and the girls didn't see it because he was still facing infront.

"I. am. Not." Jennie emphasized and glares at Taehyung even though he can't see it.

"Oh yeah?" Now Taehyung faces Jennie and annoys her with his smirk.

"I'm in."Jennie said since Taehyung was starting to get on her nerves.

"I don't say no to games. Count me in" Jisoo joins.

"me too" Jin clears his throat and obviously tries to impress Jisoo.

Everybody looks at Rosé and Jimin.

"Sure" They both said at the same time. Others laughed as they saw the two looking away and blushing.

"Hyung pick a number from 1-10" Jungkook lets Jimin decide.

"2"

"1...2! Noona truth or dare?" Jungkook asks Jennie as she was the one who was pointed.

"Truth" Jennie briefly replied.

"Is Taehyung-hyung handsome?" Jungkook smiles brightly.

"Yeah" Jennie shrugged. Everyone started to tease Taehyung who can't stop smiling.

"Okay now Jennie unnie gets to pick the number. Any number." Jungkook instructs.

"12"

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..! JIN HYUNG! Truth or dare?" Jungkook asks Jin.

"Dare" Jin confidently answers.

"hmmm I dare youuuu to... Hyung a little help here" Jungkook elbows Jimin asking for help.

"I dare you to kiss Jisoo-noona's hand" Jimin grinned and fist bumped Jungkook.

"These brats-" Jisoo was cut off surprised when Jin held her hand and kissed his own thumb.

Now everyone started teasing Jisoo who was caught surprised.

"Rosé truth or dare?" Jungkook asks Rosé as she was the one who was number 27.

"I don't wanna spill tea sooo dare" Rosé answers.

"Sing a song that fits Jimin hyung"

"Um let's see. Twinkle twinkle 'little'star~" Rosé sang and really emphasized the 'little'. 

"Why that song?" Jimin pouts. Everyone laughs and taps Jimin's back.

"Coz you're a star" Rosé winked at Jimin and then giggled. As expected, they started teasing Jimin.

"OoooOoh it's about time." Jimin claps in satisfaction as the number stopped in Jungkook.

"Jungkookie truth or dare" Jimin evil laughs as if he was waiting for this to happen for a long time.

"Be a man and do dare" Taehyung said with his deep voice and chuckled.

"Fine, dare." Jungkook squints his eyes.

"Hold hands with Lisa until we arrive at our destination" Jimin gave quite a dare as a payback so everyone smiled in agreement.

"LET'S PLAY SOME MUSIC!" Rosé suddenly shouts and everybody jams. Thirty minutes later, they didn't notice that they've arrived at the beach.