11

"Mmmh" Jisoo moans and stretches her whole body

"Mmmh" Jisoo moans and stretches her whole body. She still kept her eyes close. She spreads her arms expecting Jennie on her side but all she could feel is the fabric of the sheets.

She slowly opens her eyes and notices that there was no one in bed, not even Lisa or Rosé.

Oh she is wide awake now.

"Where the hell is everybody?" She quickly gets off bed. She washes her face and brushes her teeth before going downstairs.

She must have been so unlucky this day because she slipped and fell on the stairs.

"Ow" was all Jisoo can say as she feels the pain in her butt. Either way she stands up and limps her way to the kitchen.

She didn't spot Jisoo, Rosé, nor Lisa. The only person who was there is Jin and he's cooking.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." Jin greets. Jisoo gulps when she sees Jin topless with only an apron. 'Wew look at those work-out muscles' Jisoo checks him out in her thoughts.

"Where is everybody?" Jisoo asks. There are cameras hidden all over the house so they are still filmed. She always tends to forget that this was all a show.

"Already outside playing at the beach." He answers as he serves the plate in the table infront of her. He takes off his apron and Jisoo's eyes almost fell out when she sees those abs but unfortunately he grabbed and wore his shirt already.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Jisoo asks and ate the whole pancake in one go.

"I can't leave my wife alone." Jin casually said but Jisoo on the other hand didn't expect that he would say that so she choked. Jin quickly gets water and hand out to her.

"You shouldn't eat a whole pancake in one go, silly" Jin laughs.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"They're here!" Rosé was the first one to notice and waves at them.

"Duruduru durudu~" Lisa teases the two together by singing and everyone else follows.

They were playing beach volleyball. Clearly it was a boys versus girls match.

"Guys you almost miss the fun. Let's play!" Jungkook cheerfully invites them over.

Jin takes his shirt off again. He offers his hand to Jisoo so they could go together to the not so deep part of the sea where everyone is gathering.

Jisoo went to the girl's side of the court while Jin went to the other side of the court

Both teams were good that neither of them gets to be in the lead with atleast 5 points.

"They're good" The boys was now running out of breath while the girls are too. The boys are currently in lead by 4 points. It was a best out of 30.

28-24

Lisa gives a powerful serve and got the boys caught off guard.

28-25

Lisa is still the one to serve. The boys were expecting it to be a powerful serve so they changed their positions but Lisa did a serve that hits the top of the net and barely went to the boys side of the court and as expected there was no one to catch the ball since the front part was unguarded.

28-26

Lisa serves again for the third time but she failed so the point was taken by the boys.

29-26

It was Jimin's turn to serve. Just when he was so focused to hitting the ball, she heard Rosé shout which made the ball out.

29-27

"Yah Jimin! It's their way of tricking us, you lovefool!" Jin says so Jimin felt betrayed at Rose who's now holding out her two fingers into a peace sign.

It was Jisoo's turn to serve. She paused for a second and suddenly serves. If you think about it, it was too fast for the guys too handle but Taehyung managed to block it but unlucky for him Jennie was there to deflect his block and gives a sure hit to direct it to their side.

29-28

"Show off" Taehyung sticks his tongue to Jennie and Jennie sticks her tongue out to him too.

It was still Jisoo's turn to serve. She did a neat serve and Jimin smoothly sets so Jungkook can do a spike but Rosé was able to catch the ball so jennie caught the second and gives it back to the opponent. They saw Jimin set again and the girls know how hard it is to catch Jungkook's spike so they signalled Lisa.

"Justin Bieber!" Lisa suddenly shouts. The girls didn't expect that that's what Lisa would say but it somehow worked because Jungkook had a weak spike so Jisoo was able to set to Jennie who did the spike.

29-29

"You cheaters!" The boys complained but the girl just gave out an ignorant look.

The game was finally heating up. It wasn't because the sun is hot when infact the heat is quite relaxing right now but it was because one more game that decides who gets to wash the dishes.

It was Taehyung's turn to serve. He did a perfect serve but Jisoo was able to catch it and pass the second ball to Lisa who gives it back to the opponent. Jin digs and catches the ball and gives it directly to the girl's side. Rosé did a set so Jennie can spike it. The boys were already ready to catch it but the girls had a trick under their sleeves all along. They'd do anything just to not wash the dishes.

They all went under water and there they smiled. They stayed for four seconds and went up already and their trick worked. They saw the ball floating in the opponent's side of the court.

29-30

"Okay that's it. I'm out." Jin gives up.

"I can't believe I believed that."Jimin doubts himself.

"It was just three feet deep. Why did I think they were drowning? " Taehyung was left dumfounded by himself.

"Girls are creepy" Jungkook trust falls and lets the sea catch him.