12

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone starts digging on the food served

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone starts digging on the food served. They were all sitting on huge blanket. They look like they haven't eaten for weeks.

There was no food left. It was finished in no time. Everyone was full.

"Here let me help" Jin offered to help Jisoo in washing the dishes.

"If you were somebody else I would have said. 'No it's fine. You should go enjoy yourself.' but you're Jin so yeah join me in hell." Jisoo says as she passes the plate for Jin to rinse with water to get off the soap.

"Should I be flattered?" Jin chuckles. Jisoo didn't utter a word since she felt that odd feeling again when Jin chuckled.

"Aren't the rest of the girls suppose to be here?" Jin tries to break the silence.

"Lisa wants to have a scene with Jungkook in riding on a banana boat. Jennie is with Taehyung making some sand castles? and Rosé... I don't know where that girl went but I'm guessing she's buying ice cream since she mentioned to me earlier that it would've been great if there was ice cream and I bet ten dollars that Jimin is with her."Jisoo answered.

"And you let them?" Jin smiles. He knows that Jisoo isn't the type to say she loves someone but rather she shows it through her actions.

"You're really sweet, you know that?" Jin says looking at her eyes. They were both looking at each other until Jisoo spotted the cameraman and remembers this was all just in a show that's going to end too...

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"What's going on?" Jisoo comes back with Jin and sees that they were all gathering outside the beach house. Jin does a headcount.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jin asks. Everyone looks at Jennie making it obvious that she is the reason why Taehyung is gone.

"You should go say sorry to him, you know." Jimin advises.

"Jennie, what did you do?" Jisoo raises her eyebrows and puts both hand in her waist like strict mother would do when she's scolding her child.

"I j-just destroyed his sand castle. I didn't know he would be such a baby about it and walk out." Jennie defends herself although her eyes really looks guilty.

"Jennie Kim, go say sorry to him right now." Jisoo scolds.

"Why would I?" Jennie then walks out.

"Look who's being a baby and walking out too" Jungkook laughs at the irony.

"It's a matter of pride huh?" Rosé laughs too. She's holding a popsicle that is the same with what Jimin is eating. Jisoo lends her hand like he's telling Jin to pay up but Jin just gives him 'I didn't agree to the bet' look so Jisoo just heaved a sigh.

"Let's not ruin the mood. I'm sure Jennie is finding him already to say sorry." Jisoo assures everybody.

"Yeah the weather's pretty nice too. I wonder if there's a karaoke here." Rosé tells her thought.

"I think I saw a karaoke somewhere. I'll help you go find it."Jimin volunteers. Rosé clapped like a seal and told the guys they'll be back before dinner.

"What?" Jisoo crosses her arms because the two youngest ones seems to have something to say.

"Can we go jetskiing too?" Jungkook permissions. Jisoo raises her eyebrow.

"Just make sure to be back before dinner."Jisoo smiles and both jumped for joy and said thank you before they went off.

"You wanna go somewhere?" Jin asks Jisoo because it was only the two of them left.

"Nah I'd rather stay in the house." Jisoo says.

"You sure?"

"Actually I'd like roam around the beach . Wanna come?" Jisoo invited.

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" Jin beams and Jisoo just laughs at him.

Message: yoooo I'm so happy this reached 100 views!!! I never thought someone would actually see this story. Feel free to comment your feedbacks. No matter what it is. Don't worry it doesn't have to be positive. Thank you.🧡