5

The wedding is about to start

The wedding is about to start. All the cameras are set and the crew is now in their positions and is just now waiting for the director's signal.

The weather seems to cooperate with their wedding too much. The sun is setting more vibrant than ever.The sea is at it's calmest and the wind is relaxing and breezy. The white sand really fitted to the theme color of the wedding which is white. The whole place lights up because of the yellow fairy lights decorated all over the place.

It was time. The Director gave his signal. The cameras started moving and the band started playing the song 'Beautiful in white'.

As if on cue, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung while walking toward where they will each wait for their bride. The celebrities, idols, and comedians who were invited all went 'woah' to the grooms who were all looking damn fine with their white tuxedos.

The four grooms took their microphone and Jungkooks starts the song.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

Lisa walks down the aisle with a cream flower sleeveless Maxi Dress and had her hair into a romantic updo with a crown of flowers.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

The four grooms sang the chorus together. The blending of their voices made everyone feel like their getting married too.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I say to the world
You're my every reason you're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Jin sang the second verse and can't take his eyes off Jisoo who's looking so beautiful in her high neck scallop lace white maxi dress with her in loose waves with a peach flower crown.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
Woo... Ooo... You look so beautiful in white

Everyone felt like tearing up as they hear Jimin's angelic voice while Rosé walks down the aisle with her white Keyhole twist maxi dress and classic low chignon hairstyle.

And if a daughter is what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, but when she falls in love we let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white
You look so beautiful in white

Some guest was now in tears because the wedding was just too beautiful to handle especially with Taehyung's deep voice singing for Jennie wearing a white boho maxi dress and has her hair half-up, half-down waterfall braid with daisies.

The four ladies didn't know that they all felt their heart beating too fast right now.

The four men looks in their partner's eyes as they sing together the last chorus.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now till my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

When all the ladies was now comfortable holding their partner's arm, something suddenly popped. Jin and Jennie both screamed, Rosé and Jungkook laughed, Taehyung and Jisoo remained unbothered, while Lisa and Jimin both flinched.

Taehyung was more surprised with Jennie suddenly hugging him. Jisoo nearly had a heart attack when Jin jumped to her and let her carry him. Jungkook was too busy making fun of Lisa flinching.

"It's beautiful." Rosé whispered and everyone then notices that flower petals are falling.

"Yeah so beautiful" Jimin whispered but he wasn't looking at the petals falling. He was looking at Rosé.

"Let us begin." The host catches the attention of everyone and started the so called wedding ceremony.

"You may now kiss the bride."

The girls didn't expect that they would include this but the boys nodded at each other first before they kissed their partner's forehead. Everyone awed at the sweet gesture the four members of BTS just did.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"This wedding is too beautiful. It's like seeing gods and goddesses marry" Sooyoung tries to stop her tears of joy but then she heard sobs from someone beside her. It turns out it was from Xiongin, the manager of BTS. She lets out a short laugh and offers Xiongin a tissue.