10

"Okay call all the couples and tell them that the last scene for the day is them going back to the beach house and have fun

"Okay call all the couples and tell them that the last scene for the day is them going back to the beach house and have fun." The Director enters his car and is the first one to go to the beach house.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"OoOooh it seems like we're disturbing something." Taehyung smirks at the couple on the couch watching a movie while sitting closely at each other wrapped in a blanket.

"Shush! Can't you see their having a moment?" Jennie elbows Taehyung.

"I want to have a moment with you too." Taehyung pouts and Jennie glared at her.

Taehyung finds it too cute and pinches her cheeks which made Jennie shout so Lisa and Jungkook noticed their presence already. It was a perfect timing since the movie just ended and both of them are wiping their tears.

"Oh welcome back!" Both Jungkook and Lisa warmly welcomes the rest of the members who went out. The setting of their scene is in the beach house so they stayed.

"Here, we brought ingredients and some snacks" Jisoo says laying out two pieces of grocery bags she carried while Jin carries the six, he voluntarily offered. He wanted to even carry the two bags Jisoo was carrying but Jisoo insisted and she won.

"Jimin and Rosé aren't here yet?" Jin asked Lisa and Jungkook but they both shook their head and as if on cue, Jimin enters carrying Rosé on her back.

"What happened to you?" Jisoo rushes to Rosé so did Jennie and Lisa.

"I fell? Hehe" Rosé shyly smiles and scratches her head. The girls glared directly at Jimin.

"Girls girls girls. It's a long story." Jimin nervously laughs and gave Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin a 'Please help bros!' look but the three boys took a step backwards as if they don't want to be involved.

"Where did you two go? You can't have these kind of bruises in a department store." Jisoo asks and looks like a detective.

"We went h-hiking" Rosé stutters.

"Coz we saw Jennie and Taehyung going in an amusement park too, so we thought it would be okay to not do the task" Jimin reasoned out. Taehyung can't believe what Jimin just said he gave Jimin a 'Why do you betray me brother'

"I can sense that two couples didn't do their assigned task" Jisoo looks at the direction of Jennie,
Taehyung, Rosé, and Jimin.

"We did. We bought bed linens, blankets, pillows, and other stuff you told us to buy." Taehyung pointed a huge box. The reason why they went to the Amusement Park is because they knew that there were cute bed linens sold in the store where they bought the alien headbands.

"How about you two?" Jisoo looks at Rosé and Jimin. Jimin and Rosé looks at each other first and raised their two finger to say peace.

"B-but the pool toys!" Jisoo cries. The other members were shocked too.