8

"In this scene, you will be hiking that mountain to look at the beautiful sunset at the top

"In this scene, you will be hiking that mountain to look at the beautiful sunset at the top..." The director explained as he pointed the mountain.

"What?! Hiking?!" Rosé complained without knowing she used her baby voice.

"Yes, hiking" the director confirms.

"Nooo I hate hiking!" Rosé pouts.

"Such a baby!" Jimin chuckles.

"Who's a baby? I don't know any baby" Rosé clears her throat and starts acting all tough.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Waaaah Jimin-ah heeeelp" Rosé shouts as she breathes heavily while climbing huge rocks.

"It hasn't been a minute since we started hiking and you're already tired." Jimin laughs and hands out his hands for Rosé to grab.

"I want foooood" Rosé squeels. Jimin had to cover his ears.

"Not until we reach the top, little girl" Jimin says as she pats Rosé's head.

"Says the one who's little" Rosé huffs.

"atleast I'm taller than you" Jimin sticks his tongue out.

"Yeah right" Rosé said as they're now walking in a path where there's not so many rocks yet while she's still holding Jimin's arms.

"Besides I'm not little." Jimin grins.

"Didn't I just say you are? " Rosé asked innocently not getting the joke so Jimin just shook his head while smiling.

"AAAAAAAAAAH"

Jimin's shout and sharp voice is not a good combination so it was Rosé's turn to cover her ears.

"Awwwe it's just a lizard. Poor Mr. Lizard, here you go" Rosé said picking the Lizard and moving it away from the path.

"Think about it. Why is a lizard in a mountain? A freaking Lizard!" Jimin looks like he's gonna have a heart attack anytime now so Rosé laughs at her and grabs his arm to continue on walking.

"You can chill now, scaredy cat" Rosé clearly enjoys making fun of Jimin right now.

"the 'oh so sexy, handsome, and manly' Jimin is scared of a lizard pfft" Rosé bursts into laughter.

"Oh so you say I'm sexy, handsome, and manly?" Jimin smirked.

"Im not finished yet. I was also about to say, is a scaredy cat, coward, and squeels like a girl" Rosé couldn't contain it anymore and dies out of laughter.

"You're gonna pay for what you said Park Chaeyoung!" Rosé stopped laughing and immediately runs. Jimin laughs before he chases her.

Ten minutes of chasing each other but Jimin still hasn't caught her. Jimin was so close to her when Rosé suddenly fell. He rushed to her.

"So clumsy" Jimin saw her knees just had a little bruise.

"Karma came faster than my wifi" Rosé joked and tried to stand even though her legs was all wobbly.

Jimin sighed and suddenly carries her in his back. Rosé felt surprised but then quickly recovered.

"Goodluck. I've been eating quite a lot without exercising you know?" Rosé gave out her evil laugh.

"Stop acting all heavy, you stick" Jimin says. They continued chatting until they arrived at the top. It was the perfect timing for sunset.

"We can eat already, right?" Rosé asked. Jimin laughed becuase she was expecting Rosé to appreciate the sunset first. The staff who was at the top already like two minutes ago gave them their food and Rosé looked at it with heart eyes.

"It was worth it! The sunset is beautiful. Right?" Rosé turns to Jimin who quickly looks away when he was caught looking at her.

"Y-yeah you're beautiful-I m-mean the s-sunset" Jimin blushes and Rosé chuckles.