9

"As you can see, we are in an amusement park so that means you'll be enjoying rides, playing games, and entering booths

"As you can see, we are in an amusement park so that means you'll be enjoying rides, playing games, and entering booths..."

"This is easy." Jennie tsks arrogantly.

"Oh really? So what do you wanna do first?" Taehyung smiles.

"hmm couple headbands! Headbands!" Jennie shouts cutely. Jennie almost puked at what she just did. She lools so cringy with her trying-hard aegyo.

Taehyung laughs when she notices Jennie scrunching up her nose in regret. 'This girl doesnt know she's naturally cute' Taehyung smiles.

They went in to a cute store and a female clerk suddenly went near them to ask for a picture. Jennie notices the clerk sticking to Taehyung. When they finished taking a pic, the female clerk says thank you.

"You can flirt but not now, lover boy. You're my 'husband' here." Jennie glares.

"Someone's jealous" Taehyung whistles and his smirk wouldn't leave his face.

"Someone's just doing her job" Jennie defended.

Taehyung gives her an ' I don't believe you' look and continues teasing her.

"Woaaaah Alien headbands! I love aliens!" Jennie purposely ignores Taehyung and her eyes sparkled when she spotted an area in the store where the Alien stuff is.

"So you love me?" Taehyung smirks.

"Excuse me?" Jennie raises her eyebrow.

"Because I'm your alien" Taehyung shows his rectangular smile. 'Will you stop smiling?' Jennie gets annoyed because her chest suddenly feels like it's gonna explode and she doesn't know why.

"You do seem like an alien" Jennie agrees.

"I take that as a compliment." Taehyung says proudly and was about to make fun of Jennie but he saw her frozen as if she's just seen a ghost. He follows where she's looking at, and there he saw Kai, the exo member, with a girl. He remembers hearing the news that they dated.

"Hey" Jennie gets shock when Taehyung puts the alien headband on her. She felt like bursting in tears so she went and hugged Taehyung.

"You're my wife here and I don't like seeing my wife sad." Taehyung says softly while raising ng Jennie's head up and looking into her eyes. 'Damn it my body feels weird again. My tummy tickles! What is this?' Jennie thought

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Hey look at that ride!" Jennie excitedly pulls Taehyung to the ticket booth.

"That looks... boring." Taehyung says and with the look on his face you can really tell that he thinks it's boring.

"Don't tell me you're scared?" Jennie teases.

"I'm not. Maybe you are." Taehyung teases back.

"Ha! Me? Fear is not in my dictionary" Jennie says proudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I WANNA GOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEE AAAAAHHH MOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYY" Jennie screams so loudly.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T SCARED?" Taehyung shouts so that Jennie could hear him. She was grabbing in to him so tightly.

"AAAAAAHHH WHO CAAARES WHAT I SAIDD. THE PAST IS IN THE PAST WAAAAAAAAAAH" Jennie shouts and is on the verge of tears.

"What's next?" Taehyung laughs as he taps Jennie's back who just vomited.

"You decide. I don't trust myself anymore" Jennie leans onto Taehyung to maintain balance while walking. Taehyung makes sure to secure her by his hold. 'Ok calm the fvck down, Jennie. He's just being a good citizen and is helping you' Jennie convinces herself.

"That horror booth looks interesting." Taehyung said.

"Sure. That looks atleast better than the ride earlier." Jennie then releases from Taehyung's hold and puts her hands on her waist acting like she just regained her strength.

"I'll lead the way" Jennie says proudly to show off.

"I don't know... You're quiet a coward." Taehyung makes fun of Jennie since he lowkey loves it when she gets pissed.

"How dare you- I'll show you" Jennie says pissed and Taehyung just laughed at her.

"WAAAAAAH TAEHYUNG! WAAAAAH! WAAAH! AHHH! HOLY! TAEHYUNG WHERE ARE YOU! AAAH!" Jennie's screams are everywhere. She was desperate to hold Taehyung's hand but she couldn't see in the dark.

"Chill, I'm right here, you coward." Taehyung laughs. It's weird how she felt safe when she heard Taehyung's voice.

"You know what I'll lead the way." Taehyung laughs, held her hand and went infront of her to lead the way.

"Why did you say Horror Booth?!" Jennie cries.

"You said I decide" Taehyung makes a face that says he's innocent.

"Oh yeah?" Jennie was ready to fight but then she saw the lights of the ferris-wheel turn on since it was already turning dark.

"I have always wanted to try that." Jennie gasps and Taehyung gulped when he saw what Jennie meant.

"You sure, coward?" Taehyung nervously tries to laugh it off.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of heights?" Jennie smiles when she notices Taehyung sweating. They were already in the cart of the ferris-wheel and they're slowly going up.

"N-no" Taehyung stutters.

"It's okay." Jennie sweetly encourages. At that time, they were just staring at each other for a whole minute and the cameraman felt akward.