One

Everything's set in Virgil's pov btw

Enjoy

Everyone hates you.

I know that.

You should just disappear.

I know.

Me and my.. uh, friend... are having a small conversation right now. He likes to tell me how worthless I am all the time.

I yelp as I'm summoned into the living room. Seriously these people need to learn to not summon at random times. It scares the crap out of me.

"Anxiety." Logan said.

"Yes?" I sighed.

"Thomas doesn't know if he should go to a party he was invited to or not." He explained. "What do you think?"

"You're gonna be lonely and everyone will think you're a looser because you don't have any friends." I told Thomas.

"Bu-" Thomas tried, but I cut him off.

"-And for the friends that are there, they'll ignore you because they have better people to hang out with."

Thomas looked down at the ground and Logan face palmed.

"You're no help at all." He informed me.

"I'm just stating facts. And thanks." I thanked, then sunk down and went to my room again.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed.

There's proof that no one likes you.

Mhm.

Why aren't you dead yet?

I honestly don't know.

Go kill yourself.

Meh. I'm too lazy... And also, why haven't you shown yourself to me yet? I already know you're a real person. Or emotion. Y'know?

Because.

Because?

I'm self conscious ok?

Oh my god. It sounds like I'm talking to a 13 year old.

I'm not 13. I'm as old as you.

Mhm. Sure.

It's true.

Aren't you supposed to be telling me I'm worthless? Not just like, be having a casual conversation with me?

Oh yeah.

I sigh and look up at my door after hearing a knock.

"Yes?" I ask, sounding very agitated. The door opens and Logan walks into my room. "I didn't say you could walk in." I pointed out, but he ignores me.

"You need to learn how to be nice to Thomas." He furrowed his brows angrily. "You can't just tell him that everyone is gonna hate him and ignore him."

"Well it's my job, okay?! My job is to tell him that some bad things will happen! My job is to give him anxiety, make sure he doesn't walk through the middle of the highway, and make sure he doesn't go walk around naked everywhere! That's! My! Job!" I yell at Logan.

"You still need to learn how to be nicer about it." He repeated. I scoffed in response.

"Get out of my room." I demand. He angrily walks out of my room, making sure to slam the door on his way out.

He hates you.

Yes. I know.

I know you know.

Then why'd you remind me?

Just to remind you.

Why can't you just show yourself? I'm really curious about what you look like.

I already told you why.

Ugh.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 488

Ty for reading <3
Tell me what you think about the story so far please!

Ilysm ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜