Four

There's a TW btw, I'm not going to say what kind though because I don't like spoilers

"Okay!... My name is Alex!" He exclaimed.

"Aww, that's cute! I like that name!" I complimented.

"Thank you!" Alex smiled.

"I like it too!" Said Jack.

"Thanks!"

We all talked for a while untill I was summoned by Roman.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Today, we're talking about how to eliminate depression." Roman explained.

"Uuugh." I groaned.

"Depression can be a very hard thing to deal with. Sometimes it drives us to self harm or suicide. But we can eliminate depression in multiple ways. The first way is depression pills, such as Lexapro, Zoloft, and Prozac. Another way is to just say things like, 'I'm good enough.', 'I am loved.' etcetera." Thomas was explaining, but I stopped listening.

Sorry they're talking about this, Alex.

It's ok.

Are you sure?

Mhm.

Ok.

"Right Anxiety?" Thomas asks.

"Wh- oh- um, yeah?" I had no idea what Thomas said. "Ok. Bye. I'm not relevant to this conversation anymore." I tried to leave but Roman stopped me.

"Anxiety." He intervened, very demanding. "Were you even listening to any of this?"

"Some of it." I said truthfully.

"Oh my god." Roman sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Okay I'm leaving now." I waved, then sank down. I went to my room and sat on my bed.

Worthless. Stupid. Ugly. Fat. Disgusting.

The words took me by surprise as tears threatened to pour from my eyes.

Idiot. Waste of space. Mean. Hated.

Kill yourself.

I stood up, tears starting slowly cascade down my cheeks.

I picked up my pencil sharpener that I had sitting on my small table I had in my room.

I usually draw or write songs when I'm bored, so I always have supplies out to do so.

I walked into my bathroom I had in my room, getting a boost of confidence and throwing the pencil sharpener on the ground. I repeatedly stomped on it until it was in small chunks of plastic.

I leaned down and dug through the plastic until I found a razor.

Shakily, I picked up the razor, mentally getting ready for what I was about to do.

I've never cut myself before, although I have been very tempted. One time, when nobody was in the kitchen, I snuck a knife into my room. I was extremely close to cutting, but I chickened out at the last second.

I pulled up my sleeve with my pinkie (since my other fingers were holding the razor) and pressed it gently to my skin.

Suddenly, I pressed extremely hard and slid it across my wrist.

I smiled, although the cut did hurt like hell, I felt allot more calm now. I didn't know that cutting calmed you down.

Blood poured out of my wrist and splattered across the bathroom tile.

Good job. Now try it again. You'll feel even better.

I listened to Alex and slid the razor across my wrist once more.

Calmness washed over me. I love the feeling of calmness. I haven't felt it in so long.

I repeatedly cut myself on both arms, a huge amount of peace hitting me like a title wave.

After a while, I finally decided to stop cutting and placed the razor down on the bathroom counter. No one would see the razor anyways.

Right?

I cleaned up the plastic and blood that was on the ground and I washed off my arms and wrists with water.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 556

Owo

If you are going through depression right now or having suicidal thoughts call 817-273-8255

I hope ur ok UwU ilysm ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜