Seventeen

I get closer and closer to Roman as we fly at astonishing speeds.

"Tag you're it!" I yell once I catch up with Roman, making sure to softly hit his shoulder with my hand.

He immediately turns around and starts flying toward me. I duck out of his way and fly up above the cumulus clouds. (The puffy and popcorn looking ones)

"You'll never catch me!" I smile when he gets above the clouds.

Suddenly, I dive down through the clouds and I head straight for the ground.

Roman follows me and dives down too. I slow down a bit, just so that he can catch me, because seeing your crush happy is amazing.

He catches up with me and grabs my hand, turning me around. He pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear.

"Tag."

Then we hit the ground and rolled from inertia and shit.

We laughed when we finally stopped rolling, but the laughter quickly died down when we noticed what position we were in.

I was pinned to the ground by Roman and Roman was on top of me staring into my eyes.

Not this again-

We started leaning into each other again and our eyes fluttered closed.

Everything repeated. Our lips being only centemeters apart, us getting caught up in the moment. The only thing that didn't repeat was us getting interrupted by something.

Our lips met and we sat there kissing for almost a minute, but we needed air, so...

We separated from our kiss and panted for air. I looked up at Roman and we both blushed, noticing what had just happened.

"Oh, I'm s-sorry I d-didn't me-mean to- uh... do.. that." Roman apologized, standing up at the same time.

He brushed the dirt off of his pants as I spoke.

"Nononono! It's ok!" I rushed, standing up. The tears that he was choking back disappeared and he looked up at me.

"W-wait really?" He questioned.

"Um... yeah." I confirmed, looking away and blushing.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Because I don't want your first kiss to be with some... freak."

"What? You're not a freak! Is that really what you think of yourself? I'm so sorry!" I ran up to Roman and hugged him.

Tears stung my eyes.

Does he really think of himself like that? Why? Why would he think that?

He choked out a sob and hugged me back, crying into the crook of my neck once again.

A single tear ran down my cheek.

I hated hearing Roman cry. He never cries.

At least I don't think...

After a few minutes of us hugging and crying, Roman let go of me and wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"Thanks, Anxie." He thanked.

"Don't call me that." I blushed.

"Anxie." Roman repeated.

"Ugh." I groaned, turning away to try and hide my blush. "Hey, we should start heading home, we were out here for a while."

"Oh. Yeah." He agreed.

I walked over to where my shirt and jacket were and put them on. Roman does the same.

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 36

I didn't even notice that I put this many words in :/

I could've accedentally gone to like 1,000

Oops-

Ilysm ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜