2

"Yo, Kook. You know about that creepy ass mansion? I heard that it's being put up for sale since no one's lived there in years. I'm thinking, you're fucking rich, so you could buy it." BamBam said out of nowhere, causing the others to look at him with confused expressions.

"Why would I want to do that?" Jungkook scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the other.

"Why not? You could like, renovate it and shit." BamBam shrugged.

"You're a fucking idiot." Jinyoung muttered as he shook his head.

"That's stupid, it looks fucking haunted. And we all know Jungkook is a scaredy-cat. He'd probably just sell it." Heechul chuckled while he peeled an orange.

"Am not!" Jungkook pouted with a huff.

"Right." The three said sarcastically.

"Okay, I'll call whoever is selling it and take a look around. But don't expect me to just go and buy it. I'd have to talk to my parents first." Jungkook decided, getting out his phone to look up the number.

"Don't they know you're planning on moving out?" Jinyoung questioned.

"Well, I'm sure they want me out anyway. And if I did get this house it would be their money. Not sure how they'd react." Jungkook muttered, shaking his head slightly. "Here it is." He announced when he found the phone number to contact the seller.

It rang 3 times before someone on the other end picked up.

"Hello?" A deep voice answered.

"Hi, my name is Jungkook. I am looking to have a tour of that mansion that's for sale. I was thinking about buying it." Jungkook said while chewing on his lower lip.

"Oh, uh yeah sure. My name is- Shut up! My apologies, my name is um...Eugene. Eugene uh Krabs."

"Oh, okay..." Jungkook replied skeptically. Why was that name familiar?

"But yes, you can come look around whenever is best for you." The man informed.

"Okay, great. Can I head over now?" Jungkook asked.

"No! I mean uh, no, not yet. We are still working on some things over here to make the house ready for...touring. You can stop by tomorrow in the afternoon if you'd like."

"Okay, sounds great."

~~~~

"Are you fucking serious, Taehyung? Eugene Krabs? That's the best fake name you could come up with?!"

"I fucking panicked, okay? But he fell for it. He's coming by tomorrow afternoon."

"Hoseok, are you sure this is the right boy?" Namjoon turned to the transparent being.

"Positive." Hoseok nodded. "I've been watching him for months."

"So give us some basic information about him." Jin nodded to him, folding his arms over his chest.

"Well he's everything we're looking for, he is so fucking cute and loves like, everyone. His blood type is-"

"Woah, I said basic information not his fucking blood type, you creep." Jin cut him off, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Well I had to find out his blood type for, well, you know." Hoseok nodded over to the pale man sat in a large chair in the front center of the room.

"I'm old but not deaf, transparent freak." The deep voice boomed from across the large room.

"Sorry, Yoongs." Hoseok winked, getting a scowl in return.

"So, what is it?" Yoongi murmured.

"What is what?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side.

"His fucking blood type, you short term memory idiots." Yoongi spat, his fangs becoming more visible as he spoke.

"Calm down. It's A." Hoseok held up his hands in mock surrender.

"Fuck. Haven't had that in a long damn time." Yoongi muttered. Type A was always his favorite, ever since he was a baby. He licked his lips and his fangs returned back to normal.

"So why did you tell him he couldn't come now?" Namjoon directed the question at Taehyung.

"Because we aren't ready yet. We have to fix this place up and come up with a plan on how to do this." Taehyung sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Oh and Jin, once we get him here, you need to lift that spell and cast another one."

"I know, I'm using a memory wipe. It'll go back so far that everyone who knew him won't know who he is if he gets away. His parents will have never had a kid named Jungkook." Jin nodded, already knowing exactly how and when to cast it. "But once I do it, it can't be undone. So we have to be positive we want this boy."

"Only one way to find out."

Editing: I literally changed nothing in this chapter🤡