24

"I love you too..."

Silence.

"N-Namjoon?"

Jungkook stared at the unmoving male in bed next to him. He poked his cheek a few times. He was completely still.

"J-Joonie? You're s-scaring me." Jungkook whimpered quietly, shaking Namjoon's shoulder a bit. Tears slowly started to form when he still got nothing in response.

Namjoon's eyes were open, not blinking even once. His chest wasn't moving, meaning he wasn't breathing. He just lifelessly stared into nothing.

"N-no." Jungkook whispered to himself as tears slowly started to fall. He quickly got out of bed and ran out to alert one of the others.

He found Jin downstairs and by then was a blubbering mess, not able to form coherent sentences as he gasped for air. His tears were soaking his face, his nose red and his eyes puffy.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down, sweetie. What is it? Is someone here?" Seokjin spoke in a calming tone, taking Jungkook into his arms and gently carding his fingers through his hair.

"N-Namjoon." Was all Jungkook could croak out, before crying some more.

Of course, the first person he ever loved died.

"Shit." Seokjin finally caught on. He bounded up the stairs loudly, Jungkook following with tears blurring his vision.

Seokjin practically threw the door off its hinges as he burst inside. He practically tripped as he ran up to the bedside.

"What's all the ruckus about?" Taehyung quickly stepped in, falling silent as he saw Namjoon on the bed. "Oh no..." His heart dropped.

It didn't take long for the others to come to Namjoon's room, all confused as to why Jungkook was sobbing until they saw Namjoon. He didn't look good at all.

Jin's fingers gently pressed against the flesh on Namjoon's neck to check for a pulse. He felt a lump in his throat when there was nothing pushing back. He put a hand on his chest. Nothing. Then he checked his wrist. Nothing.

"Whatever happens, do not let Yoongi in here." Seokjin whispered, his eyes clouding with tears. Jimin and Taehyung were already crying with Jungkook. Hoseok was on the verge of tears too.

No one knew how Yoongi would react. Namjoon was special to him, more so than the rest. And if he walked in-

"Can you guys shut the fuck up-" Yoongi paused when he heard his friends crying. His ears especially picked up Jungkook's crying, which set him off. "Why the fuck are you crying? More importantly, why is Jungkook crying? What the hell happen-"

Just as he started his pissed off rant, his silver eyes landed on Namjoon. His mouth remained open, he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe.

Everyone expected Yoongi to start yelling and cussing, knocking shit over and punching the wall repeatedly. Instead, he silently walked up to the side of the bed, pushing Jin out of the way. His fingers went to Namjoon's neck.

"He's gone, Yoongi." Jin was crying with the rest now, blinking away his tears.

"No he isn't."

"There's no pulse, Yoongi." Jin pulled Yoongi back, knowing the vampire would probably snap at any moment. Yoongi snatched his arm back with a snarl.

"I said, no he isn't." Yoongi repeated firmly with a scowl. He turned back to Namjoon and slowly leaned down.

Everyone quieted down at this. What, was he gonna kiss him and make him come back alive?