47

Jungkook's hands were shaking. Yoonji put her hands on his shoulders with a wide smile as they looked at his reflection.

"You look so great." One of Yoongi's many sisters squealed, pinching Jungkook's cheeks. A chorus of agreements erupted among all of the female vampires.

Jungkook blushed sheepishly with a small giggle. Some of the girls were busy styling his hair while others fixed his suit. Some just couldn't help themselves from throwing compliments at the cutie.

"Who knew our shit head of a brother would finally fall in love?" One of them snorted.

"And with someone so adorable!" Yoonji quickly added, the girls agreeing loudly.

Jungkook smiled at them, twirling around when he was ready. Some were on the verge of tears, some were clapping and others were just full on squealing. Jungkook giggled happily, even though they were nowhere near being close friends, nor did he know many of their names, they felt like they were his own sisters. They were so nice, all beautiful too. Yet they were all focused on Jungkook.

"I can't believe we're gonna have a human brother!" A dark haired girl next to Yoonji exclaimed. Yoongi's sisters burst into cheers of excitement.

"And I can't believe I'm gonna have a...lot of brothers and sisters who aren't humans!" Jungkook laughed, his smile brightening the room.

"Jungkookie, are you excited to be getting married to five fine ass men? And Yoongi?" Yoonji questioned, the girls laughing at the statement.

"Never been more excited." Jungkook replied with a huge smile.

"He gets six dicks and I can't even get one." One of the sisters joked, the rest of them dying as Jungkook's face flushed.

"Yoongi said there's 174 of you, including brothers. Just from everyone in this room it seems like more." Jungkook commented, eyes scanning over the packed room of Yoongi's sisters.

"That dumb ass." One blue haired girl rolled her eyes. Others let out sighs of disappointment and shook their heads.

"His memory is worse than his horniness." Yoonji muttered, shaking her head.

"Our father dropped him on his head when he was born. He claimed it was because he was shocked to have his first son." One of them sighed.

Well, that explained a lot.

"He meant three hundred and seventy four siblings." A blonde corrected.

"Are you serious?" Jungkook blinked, eyes wide.

"Yes. 188 boys and 187 girls."

"Wow. Well, that's a lot of in-laws I'm gonna have." Jungkook chuckled, biting his lower lip. "Thanks for helping me get ready, guys. You're all really great."

A bunch of replies came his way before he was nearly suffocated in a ginormous group hug. They were all laughing and smiling happily, excited beyond words.

Meanwhile...

"Ow, my dick!"

"Zipper?" Jin murmured without looking away from his mirror.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied painfully, very carefully zipping up his pants this time.

Jin was fixing his hair in front of a large mirror whilst making minor adjustments to his suit. Taehyung was still getting dressed, Hoseok was putting on his shoes. Yoongi was tying Namjoon's tie for him. And Jimin was frantically running around the room like a maniac.

"Where are my shoes?!" Jimin screeched, knocking over furniture and pushing into the others.

"On your feet." Namjoon raised a brow, surprised at how obnoxious the younger was acting. Jimin was usually quite collected, but he was going crazy.