32

A/n: JuNgKoOk iS wEaRiNg pAnTs nOw

"So who's the twink?" The raven haired male nodded to Jungkook, who was clinging to Namjoon's arm shyly.

"Call him that one more time and I'll snap your neck." Yoongi snarled, glaring at the shorter.

"Woah, chill out big bro. I'm hurt you'd threaten your baby brother like that." The male faked wiping a tear.

"You're not a baby, you're fucking 600 years old." Yoongi scoffed.

"Seriously, who's the kid? He smells like a human." A pretty woman spoke up, staring right at Jungkook. He blushed and looked away.

"His name is Jungkook. Hands off, he's mine." Yoongi said snappily, crossing his arms. Hoseok elbowed him in the ribs. "I mean he's ours."

"Have you forgotten that I am into women?" The woman rolled her eyes. She strutted up to Jungkook and held out her hand. "Min Yoonji, nice to meet ya. Oh and the idiot over there is Jiyong."

Jungkook shook her hand and let out a small, "Jungkook."

"Damn, he's cute." Yoonji cooed, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"What did I just say?" Yoongi spat.

"And what did I just say?" Yoonji sassed back with an eye roll.

Jungkook stared over at Yoongi with wide, confused eyes. He was completely lost.

"Jungkook, these are my siblings. Well, two of them. I technically have 172 others." Yoongi explained while motioning to the two.

"Really?" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Yeah, our father kind of couldn't control his dick. Yoongi inherits that tremendously." Yoonji clicked her tongue.

"Are you twins?" Jungkook looked back and forth between Yoongi and Yoonji. They were almost identical.

"Hell no. I am 62 years younger than that old timer." Yoonji snorted. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Why are you guys here?" Yoongi suddenly asked, staring at his brother and sister with raised brows.

"I think it's best if we talk about this privately." Yoonji sighed softly, seeming serious for once. Yoongi gave her a skeptical look.

The three Mins sighed at once, quietly leaving the room. The others sat in silence for a few moments.

"I wonder why they just suddenly came here. Yoongi hasn't talked to any of his family members since he left." Jin shook his head, staring off into the direction where the siblings exited.

"Must be important." Namjoon murmured, pulling Jungkook up to his side.

A couple minutes later the three returned to the dining room. Yoongi had a conflicted look on his face, while his brother and sister looked sad.

"Is everything alright?" Seokjin raised his brows.

Jiyong glanced at Yoongi before he decided to speak. "A nearby leader has declared war against our Kingdom. Well, Yoongi's Kingdom."

"So, that naturally makes him the General of the war." Yoonji finished with a small sigh.

"I'm sorry, but I can't go. I can't leave Jungkook." Yoongi shook his head, taking a step back.

"You have to. You're the King. We've got more troops than we'll need, deadly weapons and genius plans of attack. All we need is someone to lead us." Jiyong explained, watching his older brother's face fall.

"We have information on the enemy. They have only about 75,000 troops and have poor leadership skills. Spies have collected information on their plans and types of weapons. We can easily take them down, but not without you." Yoonji added.

"What types of weapons do they have?" Namjoon interjected.

There was a pause before Jiyong spoke. "The vampire-killing kind."

Yoongi took a shaky breath before shaking his head again. "No, I-"

"Yoongi, I think you should go." Jungkook interrupted, tears brimming his eyes.

It wasn't his business, but it was his boyfriend. He of course didn't want Yoongi to be in a war, especially after what just happened so recently. And to know he could possibly die only made it worse.

"I don't want you to leave me, but your people need you. You're a King, you need to act like one." Jungkook sniffled, trying to keep his voice even.

"You are more important to me than my Kingdom, Jungkook." Yoongi replied sharply.

"It doesn't matter, you have to do this." Jungkook shook his head, stepping closer to the vampire. "I love you so much, but you can't put so many people in danger just because of me."

Yoongi stayed quiet. The whole room did. The five men were in shock while Jungkook was holding back his tears. Jiyong and Yoonji just watched solemnly, not able to imagine how hard this must've been on them.

Yoongi took a sharp breath. "Okay."

~~~~

Yoongi, Yoonji and Jiyong stood by the door quietly while the others said their farewells to the oldest. All of them were crying, not that they wanted to. They wanted to believe Yoongi would make it out alive, but there was still quite a big chance he wouldn't.

"Are you sure we shouldn't come with you?" Seokjin asked quickly.

"No, you stay here with Jungkook. He needs you guys." Yoongi shook his head before turning to the said male who was crying into his sweater paws.

Yoongi slowly walked up to the human and gently pulled his hands away from his face. He stared into Jungkook's bloodshot eyes. He cupped Jungkook's face and wiped away his tears, only for them to be replaced with new ones.

"I love you so much. I'll be back for you, my baby. I promise." Yoongi said quietly before pressing his lips against Jungkook's.

They shared a long, slow and passionate kiss. Neither wanted to let go of the other, but they had to. Yoongi wiped Jungkook's tears before reluctantly turning away. He walked up to his siblings and waved one last time. Right before the door closed, he said one last thing.

"You'll see me again soon."

K so I don't really know what I'm doing