42

"And these are piñatas."

"Piranhas, hyung." Hoseok groaned, the vampire rolling his eyes.

"That's what I said." Yoongi huffed, peering at the sharp-toothed fish through the glass. The fish stopped swimming, almost as if it were purposely looking at Yoongi. It quickly swam away, like it was afraid.

"Even fish are scared of you." Namjoon guffawed, nudging the eldest with his elbow.

"You're one to talk." Yoongi muttered, frowning. The younger rolled his eyes.

"Seokie, I have to use the bathroom." Jungkook whined, tugging on Hoseok's sleeve, only because he was the closest to him.

Hoseok sighed softly. He wasn't about to let Jungkook go alone, and by the looks of it, Jungkook didn't want to separate himself from them either. He glanced around and spotted a sign through the crowd of tourists.

"Guys, c'mon." Hoseok motioned for them to follow, grabbing Jungkook's hand as he pushed through the people.

The others quickly followed, not even knowing where they were going. Plenty of people, both men and women would glance in their direction as they walked throughout the zoo. In a way this bothered Jungkook.

All those greedy eyes on his boyfriends. So annoying.

He knew the people weren't looking at him. His boyfriends were very attractive, not to mention quite taller than the majority of the people around them. This is supposed to be a family place, yet mothers with their kids and husbands were eye fucking the six.

"Stay out here, don't talk to anyone." Hoseok instructed, pointing to a bench out in front of the restrooms.

"Why would we?" Jimin scoffed, him and Taehyung sitting down on the wooden bench.

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the sass and brought Jungkook to the men's room. The others stood there, eyes wandering among the people.

Suddenly, one of the males let out a 'manly' shriek.

They all turned their heads to the eldest, who was hiding behind Namjoon, gripping the back of his shirt and shaking like a leaf. They stifled their laughter.

"It touched me!" Yoongi screeched, peeking around Namjoon's body to look down at what he was talking about.

The others looked down and gasped, backing away.

"I-It's one of the things!" Taehyung gasped, pushing himself back into the bench, lifting his feet off the ground and pulling them up to his chest.

The small child blinked, staring up at the handsome men with fascinated eyes.

"Why are you looking at us, you creep?! Go play fetch with a stick or something!" Yoongi's harsh tone caused the girl to flinch.

"No, no, no! You've angered it, now it's gonna start-"

Loud wails interrupted Seokjin. All of them groaned and covered their ears, pressing their eyes shut in pain. This is what they were afraid of.

Their ears are very sensitive to human's cries. Especially children's.

"Make it stop!" Namjoon groaned, shaking his head.

Seokjin panicked and tried to think over the loud bawling. He had a lightbulb. This kid was young. Jungkook was practically a baby. What would Jungkook like?

With a puff of emerald green smoke, a bright lollipop appeared in the wizard's hand. Luckily, no one seemed to notice. He held it out to the child.