41

A/n: credit for the idea of this chapter goes to Multifandom_Chic
Thank you for the suggestion, it definitely helped me figure out what to write next lmao (I had no ideas)

"The...zoo?" Jimin raised his brows, confusion written over his face.

"Ah yes, I've heard of this institution in the human world. It is a place for miniature humans to bang on the glass of animals' enclosures to provoke them, isn't it?" Yoongi recalled, scratching his head.

"Eh...that's not what its purpose is but it does tend to happen." Jungkook giggled softly. "I think it'll be fun. From what I can tell, you guys don't seem to have a lot of animals from my world- and you don't know much about them, apart from Seokie." Jungkook rocked on his heels with a small shrug.

"I think it'll be pretty cool. We don't have a lot of animals you humans have, that's true." Namjoon nodded in confirmation.

"Looks like we're going to the 'zoo'!"

~~~~

"Holy shit." The worker stared at the amount of gold and other jewels piled onto the counter. He glanced up at the men, who were impatiently waiting for him to give them the cash.

"We would like the green dollars now." Yoongi said through gritted teeth. He was way too impatient for this.

"Uh- right."

After the man did a thorough inspection of each gold coin and jewel to determine that they were all real, he handed them a few stacks of several hundreds. They walked out without a word.

"Now Hoseok, go to the zoo place and scope the area out for any threats or problems. Even the slightest issue, come back to us." Namjoon directed, getting a nod from the ghost before he disappeared.

"Time to get a metal rectangle on wheels." Yoongi sighed, counting the abundance of cash nonchalantly.

"We can't just buy a car, Yoongi. We have to take a cab or something." Jin muttered, shaking his head.

"What is a cab?" Yoongi quirked a brow, glancing up momentarily from his stack of money.

"A car that'll get us to the zoo."

Yoongi huffed and shoved the cash in his pocket. "Fine."

Just then, Hoseok reappeared. "Nothing suspicious. All good to go."

"Perfect." Namjoon said, beginning to walk away from the building.

"Wait, before we go..." Jungkook suddenly spoke. "I think you guys should get new clothes."

"Why?" Jimin furrowed his brows.

"Well, no one really dresses so formally to go to the zoo. You need to blend in with the crowd." Jungkook shrugged, shifting his weight.

"We aren't dressed formally." Namjoon arched a brow, confusion evident in his expression.

"Let me say it like this: no one from my world wears silk button down shirts and gold trimmed shoes to the zoo." Jungkook bit back a smile. Saying it out loud amused him for some reason.

"So what should we wear? Like, cardboard boxes?" Seokjin questioned, folding his arms over his chest.

"No, just casual clothes." Jungkook giggled, shaking his head softly. "I can help you guys find something that looks more normal."

The others looked at each other and shrugged, agreeing to the proposal. And with that, they set off to find the nearest clothing store.

~~~~