29

"Holy fucking shit, you really are a grandpa! You're over one thousa-"

"Give me that, you fucking tuna!" Yoongi snarled, snatching his birth certificate away from the merman.

"Damn, I knew you were old but you're in your thousands? Yikes, man." Jin windshield wiper laughed at the fuming vampire.

"Good fucking job, stupid fish. Now everyone knows." Yoongi slumped in his seat with a scowl, while his friends laughed at his age.

"It's not my fault you're ancient." Jimin wiped his tears as the laughter died down.

"I bet his dick doesn't even work anymore." Taehyung snickered and the others lost it.

"Oh, it does. Want me to prove it?" Yoongi put a veiny hand on his belt, narrowing his eyes at the younger, who immediately stopped laughing and stared at him with wide eyes.

"I'll pass." Taehyung cleared his throat, his eyes darting away from Yoongi's silver ones as his face heated up.

"Oh, and I wouldn't be laughing, witch. You're getting up there too. You're fucking 853 this year." Yoongi hissed at the wizard, who rolled his eyes.

"Still ain't as old as you, you fucking mummy." Jin snorted.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Yoongi snapped, not knowing what the fuck a mummy was.

Suddenly Jungkook practically skipped into the room, interrupting the argument. The others immediately cooed at their boy, apart from Yoongi who was sat on his throne, checking out Jungkook's ass from the distance.

"Hey, pretty baby. Where have you been, we missed you." Jin faked a pout and kissed Jungkook's cheek, making the others roll their eyes.

"I was takin' a shower, 'n then I started drawin' for a while." Jungkook answered while chewing on his sleeve like usual.

"We're glad you're here now. I'm sure you've heard that Yoongi is fucking old." Namjoon laughed, sending a wink to the pissed vampire.

"He's not...that old." Jungkook tried to defend the vampire but it was no use. The others laughed at the cute attempt while Yoongi huffed.

Jungkook bit his lip and glanced over at Yoongi, feeling bad for him. He tried to think of anything else to say to make him feel better.

"Well he might be old but at least he's sexy." Jungkook blurted out before he could even think.

He gasped and threw a hand over his mouth as his cheeks went pink. Of all things, why would he say that?

Yoongi chuckled lowly from his throne and smirked. Jungkook blinked at him, not knowing what to say. He stammered as he felt the others stare at him, embarrassment flooding his body.

"So you don't think we're sexy?" Hoseok raised his brows. The others looked at Jungkook expectantly with COCKy expressions on their faces as they waited for a reply.

"N-No! Y-you guys are all sexy- I mean, wait-" Jungkook's eyes darted to each of them and he huffed cutely. "Hey, you tricked me into saying that!" He pouted.

"Well, you wouldn't have said it if you didn't think it was true." Namjoon pointed out with a wink.

"I- Wha- just shut up." Jungkook whined, sitting on the person's lap that was closest to him, which was Taehyung. He pressed his burning face into Taehyung's neck while the others cooed.

Yoongi's mouth fell open when he saw he had the perfect view of Jungkook's ass in those damn shorts. He smirked a bit when he realized based on the positions of everyone else, he was the only one seeing the Jungbooty.

He groaned a bit and glanced down at his pants after staring a bit too long. Yeah, his dick definitely still worked.

"Not now." Yoongi muttered down to the tent in his pants. Just like that, it went back to normal. This was pretty much the only time he was thankful to have that ability.

"Hey, what's that?" Jimin arched a brow as he noticed something on Jungkook.

"That would be Jungkook, Jimin." Namjoon joked flatly.

"No, not him, I mean around his neck." Jimin scoffed, peering at the white choker around Jungkook's neck.

"How did you get that? Didn't we tell you no for that one?" Hoseok narrowed his eyes at Jungkook, who was staring at the rest of them with wide, guilty eyes.

Jungkook pulled away from Taehyung and put his sweater paws around his neck to cover the choker, even though they had all already seen it. How did he forget to take it off?

"The seller gave it to me for free." Jungkook lied while nervously biting his lip. The others stared at him skeptically.

Yoongi could not defend Jungkook because he had randomly fallen asleep.

"You know I can detect your lies, right?" Namjoon gave the bunny boy an unimpressed look.

Jungkook whimpered quietly while Taehyung gripped his waist. He knew he shouldn't have lied, but then they'd probably get mad at Yoongi. Jungkook would rather have them mad at him than at Yoongi.

"It's not nice to lie, Jungkook." Jin scolded, Jungkook gulping because the older used his name instead of the sweet pet names like usual.

Guilt filled Jungkook up as his boyfriends stared at him with disappointed expressions. He could've just told them the truth, it's not like they'd go after Yoongi's throat about it. He hated that feeling. He hated disappointing them. He made a mental note to never lie again.

" 'm sorry hyungies. I'm really sorry. I didn't wanna get in trouble." Jungkook pouted, his eyes glossy.

Normally they would've let something like this slide, mainly because Jungkook's cuteness got the best of them. But he was getting away with too much lately. Being spoiled, the brattiness, tantrums and now lying. He had to learn somehow.

The others exchanged glances as if reading each other's minds (even though Yoongi was the only one who could actually do that).

"You just made it worse for yourself by lying. If you just told us the truth about how you got it we wouldn't be upset." Namjoon shook his head.

" 'm sorry! Please don't be mad at me~" Jungkook whined, giving the others puppy eyes, trying to avoid any more scolding.

He hated how it felt to be reprimanded. He wasn't used to it at all since he was always free to do as he pleased growing up. But what made it worse is that it was his boyfriends. That only made him feel more guilty. He wanted to be good, but sometimes he couldn't help himself.

Hoseok pursed his lips, "We've let you off the hook too much lately, Bun."

"I think it's time you learned your lesson." Jin murmured.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side.

Namjoon decided to be the one to answer the question.

"You're gonna need a punishment, baby."

Ahaha👀