39

"He's still crying?"

"Nah, he's laughing his fucking ass off with glee. Of course he's crying, idiot." Namjoon spat over the loud wails coming from Jungkook.

"Nice one, Yoongi." Jimin shouted, his fingers plugging his ears. It didn't really help. The high ceilings only made Jungkook's cries louder.

"That's really helping, tuna." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

This was literal hell.

Jungkook had started off crying softly, which turned into screaming, and then loud bawling. When the men tried to comfort him, he would thrash around and start screaming about how they were going to leave him. It really broke their hearts.

But now all it was doing was breaking their eardrums.

This had lasted for well over 20 minutes now. He just wouldn't stop crying. Their heads hurt. At first they tried to use soothing voices and be gentle, knowing Jungkook was sensitive. It did absolutely nothing. As their patience thinned, so did their sweet demeanors. They had warned Jungkook that he would get a punishment if he kept up the bratty behavior. That only seemed to make it worse.

Oh, not to mention how it somehow got even worse when Jin left the room to get some water. Let's just say for everyone's ears' sake, he never got the water.

Of course they understood Jungkook was still shaken up about being literally abducted by Namjoon's brother and then thinking one of his boyfriends was killed in war. Of course he would want to be with them. But he was very used to getting what he wanted. And yes, it was the guys' fault. And yes, they did know that. But he shouldn't be acting up this much and thinking it was okay. They were never going to leave him, so why should he get to throw a fit about it?

"What the fuck do we do?" Taehyung groaned, his hands over his ears while the boy on the floor cried his poor heart out.

"Let him wear himself out." Yoongi yawned, leaning back in his chair while shutting his eyes.

"Yoongi, that doesn't solve anything!" Jin exclaimed, rubbing his forehead.

"We've tried everything. I get why he's upset but he can't think this behavior is okay." Namjoon muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Like I said, wait till he calms down." Yoongi murmured barely loud enough for the others to hear, his eyes still closed peacefully as if Jungkook weren't crying loudly a few feet away from him.

Hoseok sighed and cautiously approached the boy. He gently started shushing him as they all tried earlier. He bent down and placed a hand on Jungkook's back lightly.

Jungkook thrashed and screamed, slapping Hoseok's arms. Well that was new.

"Jungkook, don't hit." Hoseok said in a stern tone, grabbing Jungkook's wrists firmly, but not hard enough to hurt him.

So, he started kicking.

"Jungkook, what did I just say?" Hoseok snarled, his brows furrowed and his jaw clenched. The boy kept screaming and kicking.

The others watched in complete shock. Jungkook was a brat at times, sure. Usually they let it slide. But he never hit or kicked. This was too far.

Before Hoseok could blink, someone had picked Jungkook up off the floor.

Yoongi threw the boy over his shoulder with a cold stare. "We're gonna do this my way."

And with that, he left the room, Jungkook screaming bloody murder and hitting Yoongi's back. Yoongi didn't flinch. He just kept walking while the boy struggled against his hold.