8

Seokjin

Jungkook wandered around downstairs, seeing as he was given permission by Jin to look around as he pleased. He stopped at a large door with intricate carvings in it. If he remembered correctly, this was Jin's library where he worked on his spells.

Jungkook hesitated, but slowly walked up to the door and knocked softly. The door opened, no one was on the other side.

"Come in, Jungkook." Jin's voice startled the human, causing him to squeak and jump.

Jungkook slowly stepped in, the door closing behind him. He looked around, not seeing Jin anywhere.

"Shit!" Jin shouted, falling off a tall ladder. Jungkook gasped but Jin quickly used some type of magic so he hovered over the ground before he could crash on the concrete floor.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook hurried over as Jin lowered to the ground so his feet were now touching the floor.

"Yeah, it happens a lot." Jin waved him off. "What brings you here?"

"I was just looking around. What are those carvings on your door?" Jungkook glanced over at the large wooden door.

"From my homeland. Just some things that symbolize where I come from. Most of it's actually words. Proverbs and sayings." Jin explained, picking up a couple books and flinging them into the air so they landed right in their spot on the bookshelf.

"So you speak a different language?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side. Jin smiled.

"Yeah, Yoongi knows it too." Jin nodded, grabbing a labeled vial and showing the writing to Jungkook.

"That's so cool." Jungkook whispered, inspecting the strange writing. He had never seen anything like it. A question came to him. "So, how come Yoongi has an accent and you don't?"

"Oh, that's cause he's not from Korea." Jin shrugged, taking the vial back and placing it where it belonged.

"He's not?" Jungkook seemed surprised.

"No, he isn't. I won't tell you too much. He's very personal and I'm sure what I know about him isn't all there is. It took him years to trust me enough and finally open up a bit. All I'll say for now is that his mom was from what is now Korea, and his dad was from modern day Romania." Jin explained, turning to look at the intrigued human.

"Romania?" Jungkook raised his brows. Maybe that's the accent.

"Yeah, Dracula, you know?" Jin nodded.

"He's Dracula?!" Jungkook's eyes looked like they'd pop out of his head.

"No, no. Yoongi's the son of Dracula." Jin chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"That's crazy." Jungkook whispered, taking a moment to soak it all in.

"Well, don't tell him you know that. He gets a bit upset about it. Anyway, enough about that grandpa. I need your help with something, if you don't mind." Jin raised a brow.

"Okay." Jungkook nodded, a small smile on his face.

"I want you to try this." Jin turned to pick up a metal bowl with beautiful designs decorating it.

He lifted a spoon to gather some of the liquid inside the bowl. He held it out for Jungkook.

"It won't do anything to you, I just need to know how it tastes. That way it can mask a sleeping potion I am going to put in it." Jin explained.

Jungkook's eyes went down to the spoon Jin was holding out for him. It was a ruby red, shiny liquid with a nice scent. He trusted them enough at this point, he really had no choice. But Jin genuinely seemed like a nice guy. If he had been lying to Jungkook this whole time, he had been doing a damn good job of hiding it.

Jungkook leaned in and wrapped his lips around the spoon, tasting the substance. It was sweet and fruity.

"It tastes like strawberries." Jungkook hummed, enjoying the flavor on his tastebuds. Jin sighed in relief and set the bowl and spoon down.

"Alright perfect. Oh, you have some..." Jin trailed off, Jungkook looking confused.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Jin said nothing as he slowly lifted a hand and swiped his thumb over Jungkook's lower lip. Jungkook's cheeks almost immediately reacted to the touch, a bright pink hue on them. Jin let his thumb linger on his lower lip a bit longer than necessary. He pulled away and licked his thumb to get the strawberry flavored liquid off his finger that he had wiped from Jungkook's lip. Jungkook looked away, obviously flustered.

"Why are you going to put a sleeping potion in that?" Jungkook murmured, his eyes darting around to anywhere except Jin.

"It's for Yoongi. That guy hasn't slept for 3 centuries. The reason he's weak isn't only because of his age or his lack of human blood, it's that he never sleeps or eats. Vampires are still part human, especially him since his mother was a human- before she converted, that is. Just because he doesn't have to eat or sleep, doesn't mean he shouldn't. At least a few hours could help him a lot." Jin explained, picking up a labeled bottle and pouring the entire thing into the strawberry stuff.

He mixed it for a few seconds and then transferred the liquid to another bottle. He closed the top and set it down.

"I see." Jungkook nodded.

"Well, thank you for your help. I'll let you know if I need anything else." Jin smiled.

Jin leaned down to kiss his forehead, but Jungkook looked up at the same time, so he got his lips. Jungkook gasped, the quick peck startling him.

"Not what I was going for but it worked out okay." Jin winked as Jungkook's cheeks reddened.

"See you at dinner, bunny." Jin smirked, Jungkook just nodded without blinking. He quickly turned around, stumbling to the door. His legs felt like jelly.

Jin watched him leave. He took a deep breath and and rolled up his sleeve. There it was.

On his wrist were the words Jeon Jungkook in dark letters.

'Shit, that was fast.' He thought.

So that was two down, four to go.

Editing: O o f