the chapter

FAITH

i grabbed my phone off the charger, after waking up abruptly due to a loud clash downstairs. it was pretty late and i couldn't lie and say i wasn't scared. that fright soon left my body after my cat strolled into my room acting innocent. "i know you did something" i said watching her curl into a ball next to my body.

"meow" was all i heard as a response and then my phone lit up from a notification. it was a text message from my wattpad bestfriend. we always talked through wattpad. they don't want to give me their instagram or number because they don't know if they know me. all i know truly about them is that we both live in florida and they love this rapper called xxxtentacion.

our friendship started when they replied to one of my thirsty ass comments on a fanfic with a simple 'relatable'. i was like, 'his fine ass mbn' and he said 'relatable.'  they're a boy, so i guess they're gay. that's fine with me though. i always wanted a gay bestfriend, we can relate more than my girl friends. they're great friends to have. i clicked on the notification and was prompted to unlock my phone. i placed my thumb on my home button and immediately i was brought to the app i needed to be on.

°°°

smallpeenj

aye you up?

ofc

cool cuz im bored

did you read everything already

yeah

well watchu wanna talk abt

idk bro honestly

same

wait hol up
gimme your number

okay
954-587-0342

alright.

°°°

i closed out the app and picked up my remote. it's too quiet in this house. i pressed the power button and robot chicken portrayed on the screen. my phone began to ring from an unknown number requesting to facetime. my face scrunched in confusion, but quickly went back to normal after i remembered i gave my number to my internet bestfriend.

i answered and was met with a black screen. i seen my face in the upper corner of my screen. "hello?" i said confused by the silence. "yo you pretty as fuck" they said. "thank you, who's this?" i asked. "smallpeenj" they responded. "oh hey" i said. "what you doing?" he asked. "talking to you also why you sound familiar?" i asked.

"maybe it's 'cause i'm tired so my voice is deeper" he explained. "nah, you got this familiar raspiness" i said. "i be smoking cigarettes" he said. "say that again" i requested. "i be smoking cigarettes" he repeated. i hung up the phone immediately. bro how can i be that stupid-, my phone rang again and i answered. "what you hang up for?" he asked.

"i got nervous" i confessed. "why you nervous?" he asked. "i-i just" i started saying. "just what?" he teased. oh my fucking god!! this man here is going to make me have a heart attack. "why you so silent faith?" he asked. "tell me your name" i said already knowing the answer. "come on girl, you know my name" he said. "dude why the fuck do you have wattpad?" i asked. "i just wanted to see what my fanpages were talking about" he said. "oh my gosh bruh" i sighed.

"i seen that gay shit too" he added. "me and ski were in the booth together dying" he said laughing. "i-i don't know what to say" i mumbled. "shit me neither" he said. "i legit told i wanted to fuck you" i panicked. "and i said well you never know, but if it happens tell me about it" he laughed. "yo" i said. "but, i do want to let you know that i highkey wanted to nut on your face when you did that face reveal" he said. "oh i-" i said and he started laughing. "that fanfiction you wrote was better than porn, so i guess pick a day when you want to meet up and we'll get to know each other" he said.

i thought about my work schedule and what my family planned.

"im free saturday and that fair will be here" i said. "i'll meet you then" he said. "i guess so" i said. "issa date" he said in a funny voice and hung up. i threw my phone somewhere on my bed and picked up my pillow. i screamed into the pillow and startled my sleeping kitty. "meow" was what i heard before i heard a ding from my phone.

unknown

don't tell nobody yet.

-----‐---------
hope you enjoyed