captain obvious

ZANIA

ZANIA

"i honestly don't believe you like this shit" jahseh said as we watched an animal documentary. "i like it" i said. "i think you just tryna drift away from the reason i'm over here" he huffed. "jahseh can you shut up?" i asked. "i came over here to fuck and you got me watching tv nia" he complained. "can you let me finish the damn show first?" i asked. "no 'cause you got me over here all hard and shit from earlier and now i sitting here watching tv" he stated.

"thank you for that captain obvious" i said. "bro come on, i don't wanna watch this" he said. "you've expressed that in many different ways already sir" i said. "i'm finna just leave" he said standing up. "i'll just call tay" i said shrugging. "you fuck tay?" he asked. "yeah, you aren't available all the time" i said. "so what you saying is you give my pussy away because i'm not available?" he asked.

"it's not yours, it's mine" i said. he laughed then sat back down. he kept laughing and i looked at him. "are you going to stop now?" i asked. "nah" he said and continued laughing. he grabbed the remote quickly and turned the tv off. "bitch" i mumbled, going to reach for the remote. the action was cut off by him gripping my hands and pinning me on the couch. "you said that pussy wasn't mine right?" he asked into my ear.

"yeah i did" i said rolling my eyes. "so i shouldn't care how i treat it huh?" he asked rhetorically. when i finally got what he was getting at my eyebrows raised. "wait hold on, let's be reasonable" i said. "uhn uh" he said. he let one of my hands go and let the hand that was holding the other one, grip it so that both my hands were together. he moved his unoccupied hand to my neck and gripped it, before leaning down and aggressively kissing me.

i moaned into the kiss and wrapped my legs around his torso. he pulled away and let my hands go. he pulled my legs from around him and stood up. "go up there to your room and get ready for me" he said. i quickly got off the couch and made my way upstairs making glances back at him. he was taking off his shirt and i nearly ran into a wall watching him. "what you looking at me for?, do what i told you to do" he said.

i turned around and went to my room. when i got in there i took off my clothes and sat on my bed as he came through my door. "lay on back, you know what to do" he said. he had a tone laced in his voice. i don't know what it was. he got in between my legs and felt around. he inserted two of his fingers into my hole and pumped them at a moderate pace. i gripped his wrist and bit lip as my back arched off the bed slightly. he used his other hand to push me back down and held me there.

his sped up his finger actions and bent down. he placed his lips on my lips and kissed them. i moaned slightly at the contact of his lips on my pussy. i felt my walls clench around his fingers and he pulled them out. he leaned up towards my face and stuck his fingers in my mouth. he pumped his fingers in my mouth, making me gag. he took his other hand and held my mouth open.

he let his spit trickle into my mouth and finger fucked my throat as he watched. "i just want you to know, i only care about things that are mine so i don't apologize for what i'm about to do" is what he said before an act so unholy was committed.

-----------------
hope you enjoyed lol.