continuation

"tell me your name" jahseh said walking around the chair slowly. "huh?" she asked. "your name" he stated. she furrowed her eyebrows in attempts to play confused. she hated she found him so attractive in this moment and wanted some type of leverage to get released. "give me your fucking name now, playing dumb will get you no fucking where bitch" he spat, his spit landing across her face.

she whimpered trying to hold the act up, but him calling her out of her name so harshly did something to her. "hmmm, so you want to play like that" he said catching on. "i said you leaving was a joke, but i love how you entertain such an imaginary possibilty" he whispered in her ear. "so how about this, for every answer you give me i'll take off one item of clothes on me; accessories whatever, if you can get me completely naked i'll fuck you" he said.

he stopped in front of her and trailed his hand down to her wetness, sticking a finger in. "i know you want that, so help yourself, it's you stuck in this basement, i live here, i'm comfortable as fuck, i don't care" he spoke retracting that finger.  she squirmed, well slightly wiggled; the restraints keeping her from doing so. "now tell me, what's your name?" he asked. she was hesitant, but squeaked out an answer.

"ray" she said. "like raven?" he asked. she shook her head. "so what?" he asked. "rayomi" she said. he nodded and reached up to his head, taking out the ponytail holder that secured the dreads on the left side of his head. "how old are you?" he asked. "16" she responded. he tilted his head in thought. she can consent, is what he thought in his head.  he kicked off his slides. "who sent you?" he asked.

"nobody" she lied. "it's okay to snitch, they won't be here to harm you for it" jahseh said. "nobody sent me" she lied. "cool" he said he walked over to his slides and put them back on. she whined at that action and closed her eyes. "you lieddddd" he sang, teasing her. "i don't like liars you know, last time i came across one, i found their face on a tshirt a week later" he said looking at his hands.

he walked towards her and gripped her neck harshly. her eyes widened, there wasn't any trace of lust in his eyes as it had a second ago. his eyes were filled with malice and her face had filled with blood. "i'm fucked up, so lie to me again and you'll be too" he said. he let go of her neck and stepped back. "let's continue, yeah?" he said smiling. "who sent you?" he asked. "some guys" she said. "come on now, we in florida, there are a lot of 'sOmE gUyS'" he said.

she huffed at the fact he unsatisfied with her answer. "i asked who sent you" he said. "some guys, you didn't ask who dumbass" she mumbled. "ohhh, so you're disrespecting the person with control over your life?" he said. with a quick motion a knife was drawn at her neck and gun placed at her head. "i don't give a fuck if you live or not, your death is a sign to those 'sOmE GuYs' not to fuck with me, do you want to live?" he asked. she carefully nodded her head and he moved the weapons away from her.

"amazing, so stop playing games and do what you need to do" he said. "four members of a gang, named christian, 'dicey', 'g', and 'rob'" she said. he took his slides back off. "where did they talk to you at?" he asked. "at a gas station, i'm assuming isn't far from here" she said. he took off his birthstone necklace. "what did they tell you to do and why did you do it?" he asked. "they told me to come here and 'seduce you' since they know about my issue and i did it because my mom is at a nursing home they put her in" she said. "what issue?" he asked taking of his chain and hoodie.

"i'm a nympho" she said. "you got a sex addiction?" he asked. "yeah" she said. he took off his belt and pants. "look see it wasn't that hard, you got me in shorts and socks" he teased. "three more questions and i'll untie you" he said. "how you know i stay here?" he asked. "they told me what to look for" she said. he took off his socks. "you part of the gang?" he asked. "no" she said. he took off his shorts. "so why did they come to you?" he asked. "i owe them for my mom" she said.

he took off his boxers and walked over to untie her. her eyes focused on the dangling between his legs. "you upheld your end, so i'm finna uphold mine."

------------------------
hope you enjoyed.