continuation

"i-i don't know" she said. i rolled my eyes and grabbed her face so she could look at me. my other hand sat close to her area. "you want me and i'm trying to give you what you want" i told her. "but you're my mom's husband, i can't do that her" she said. "but you took them panties off for me" i said smirking. "i- fine, but please don't tell her" she said.

"i ain't dumb" i told her. why the fuck would i tell my wife i fucked her daughter. that don't make sense. i kept my grip on her face and moved my other hand towards her pussy, which seemed a bit wetter than before. i spread her lips and 'squeezed' her clit between my index and middle finger. i moved those two fingers side to side and watched as her face scrunched.

i moved my hand from her and sat back on the edge of her bed. "so tell me about that dream" i said smirking. "what do you mean?" she asked shyly. "what was i doing?" i asked curiously. "can we not talk about it, can you just fuck me and get this over with" she said aggravated. "woahhhhhh, who said i was gon' fuck you?" i asked. "you did, when you said 'you wanna have some fun with me?" she said.

"nah bro, i could tease the fuck outta you for eight whole ass hours then only finger you and flick my tongue in yo clit once" i said. "i- please don't do that daddy" she whimpered. i patted my lap and she came over and sat down on it. i ran my fingertips down her sides and reached up to unsnap her bra. "you want me to fuck you?" i asked. she grinded herself against my hard-on and nodded her head.

"i'm hungry, imma go eat first" i said taking her off my lap. "come with me?" i asked getting off her bed. i unlocked the door then went outside her room. i heard her mumbling things as she followed behind me. when we got to the kitchen i told her to sit on the island while i looked through the fridge. "soooo..what do i wanna eat today?" i said to myself. "my pussy" i heard her mumble. "huh?" i asked turning around.

i walked towards her and placed my hands on her waist. "you heard me" she muttered looking away. "did i?" i asked smirking. i watched as she opened her legs and moved her hand down to her area. "yeah, you did" she said rubbing herself. i squatted down so i was face to face with her pussy. "then why you got yo' hands on my food kid?" i asked. "i- ohhhh" she moaned as my tongue ran down her folds.

"you what?" i mumbled against her. "fuckkk" she moaned. "answer my question" i said against her. "shit, i- fuuckkkkk" she moaned once i started flicking my tongue. "don't answer it, it's cool" i said. she gripped my dreads and pushed my head into her. i fought against her pushing and pulled away. "don't touch me, you didn't answer my question" i said standing back up. i pulled her face to mine and kissed her.

she opened her mouth and i stuck my tongue in. i moved my tongue around her mouth and pulled away. i pecked her lips twice afterwards. "what the fuck is up with this ac" i said walking away from her. i heard her groan in frustration and laughed to myself. i pulled off my shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor. i'll pick it up later. "yo, i'm finna watch a movie" i yelled out her. "coming" she said. i sat down on the couch and picked up the remote.

she sat on the other couch and spread her legs. the fuck is she doing? "i'm tryna watch a movie what you got going on?" i asked her as she began playing with herself. "i don't want to watch a movie" she said sticking a finger into her pussy. "you wildin'" i said. i finally found a movie worth watching and i pressed play. i kept taking glances at her because she kept moaning and moving around and shit.

i sighed as my dick got all bothered. yeah, fuck this movie. i pulled my pants off and then my boxers. "semele come here" i told her. she pulled her finger from inside her and placed it in her mouth. "fuck..." i mumbled to myself. she closed her legs and made her way over to me. she sat next to me and laid back. i stood up and turned her to the side. "you a virgin?" i asked stroking my dick.

she shook her head and bit her lip. i aligned myself up with her hole and slowly pushed in.

SEMELE

i threw my head back and gripped one of the throw pillows on the couch. "fuck" he groaned. he gripped my thighs and held them open then sped up his strokes. "oh my fuckkkkkk" i moaned and brought my head up to look at the actions. "you tight as fuck" he mumbled and then moved one of his hand to fiddle with my clit.

"ahhh" i moaned out and grinded my hips upward. "you're real nasty tou know that?" he questioned. i nodded my head and let out another moan. "dreaming about your stepdad fucking the shit out of you" he taunted. "you messed up your sheets for a married man, in the place of your father" he said speeding up his strokes. "now you're fucking him" he said. "dirty girl" he said. "and you're mine" he finished.

"isn't that right babygirl?" he questioned rolling his hips into me. "yes daddy, i'm all yours" i moaned. "good" he said then pulled out. "go to my room and when i get there your face better be in my pillow and yo ass better be up" he said. "okay daddy" i said getting up. "good girl" he said. i went to his room and did exactly what he told me to. the rest of that night was a blur, all i know is my mom well never look at me the same again.

wink, wink.

---------------
hope you enjoyed.