junior prom

^the dress up top

^the dress up top

SAMMIE

REQUESTED BY
dvddytentacion

as the day of prom and i already had my dress and ticket. my hair was done and my nails were fucking fabulous. i laid my head on my pillow waiting for the time to pass by. i can't wait for tonight. there was a knock at my door. "come in" i yelled. there he was. my, sad to say, fine ass step brother, jahseh. "what time you supposed to be leaving mimi?" he asked.

"8:15" i said. he nodded his head and left the room. "boy close my door!" i yelled. he poked his head inside the room and said he was already to far from my room. i huffed and went to close the door myself. four hours passed of me just laying around doing absolutely nothing. four more hours to go. i recieved a text so i checked my phone.

baby💕🤞

Today, 4:10

i can't go to prom with you,
my sister got something she
need me to do bae

okay
Delivered

i sighed and threw my phone onto the bed next to me. i don't know why, but i started to cry. oh yeah, i spent 50 dollars for the picture package and now we aren't even going together. really wasted my fucking money all because his sister just suddenly needed him to do something, when she lives with her dad two hours away from here.

they don't even get along. jahseh knocked on my door then walked inside. "fuck is you crying so loud for?" he asked. "he cancelled" i said. "who?- ohhhhh" he said. he came in and closed the door, then sat down on my bed. he opened up his arms and motioned for me to come to him. when i got closer. he embraced me and told me to stop crying because i'm ugly.

"shut the fuck up jahseh" i said laughing. "you got anyone else who wants to go with you?" he asked. "no everyone has a date already and i'm definitely not about to go to my first prom with devin saracues" i said. "well you kinda shit outta luck" he said. "jahseh please come with me" i said. "i don't do dances" he said. "jahseh please, i'll do anything you want me to do for a week" i begged.

"fine, but anything i say goes, what's the color of your dress?" he asked. "a teal color towards the bottom" i said. "alright, imma go get dressed, then i'll come back, get dressed" he said. he got up and left the room. "CLOSE MY DOOR!" i yelled. i was met with silence. i huffed and went over to the door then closed it. i went to my closet and pulled out the bag my dress was in. i got dressed, did my make up, and let my hair down.

••••

when we arrived to the school, we showed our tickets. once we went inside, i located my friends and dragged jahseh by his hand with me. "hey sammmm!" kiara yelled. "hey" i said. "whose this fine ass dude, that's not your boyfriend?" kiara asked. "jahseh, her stepbrother" jahseh said. "mmm, okay well yall have fun i gotta find christian" she said running off.

"your friends ugly like you mimi" he said laughing. "fuck you bitch" i said punching his shoulder. "remember i'm doing this for you and you have to do anything i say for a week, don't make me have you fucked up" he said. i rolled my eyes, "and this is why i was hesitant in even making that a term" i said. "yeah yeah, where's the drinks?" he asked. "over there" i pointed. "alright" he said then walked off.

••

there was something different about tonight. every other time jahseh ignored the feeling, but tonight was different. as he approached the drinks and heard the music change to one that actually sounded like it belonged at a teenage party, he looked back over at her having a good time. jealousy took over him as he noticed her boyfriend would've been spending this night with her.

and everyone knows what happens after prom. he got the drinks, a little eager to leave and have her eat her words. "having fun?" he asked. "so much, thank you jah" she said cheesing. he passed her, her drink and drank his. "oh my god i love this song, dance with me" she said. he shrugged his shoulders and followed her to a corner. "why we dancing right here and not over there?" he asked. "because i don't like all those people recording for their snapchats" she said.

he nodded and watched as she started lip syncing. "is it okay if i call you my prada bae?" she said in a weird voice pointing at jahseh. he laughed at her goofiness, oh the things he would do if their parents weren't married. he was getting impatient, so he told her he was ready to go home. she argued with him about it but he knew she'd love what he had planned. she said goodbye to her friends and walked out the dance with a mad expression.

when they made it outside, there stood sammie's boyfriend. with another girl of course, she was jahseh's classmate. sammie let out a flustered sigh, "nigga i just know, i know this ain't what i'm really seeing right now" she said closing her eyes. "no 'cause if you trip, you out here with this random ass nigga" he said back. "bit- ouuu ouuuu, THIS IS MY FUCKING STEPBROTHER!" she yelled. "yeah sure" he said. "nah bitch you're fucking cheating and now you tryna turn this on me-" she said. "YOU'RE THE BITCH!" he yelled at her.

it didn't take long for him to be on the ground. "don't call my sister no bitch, you puss ass nigga" jahseh said as his fist connected to the boy's face. "jahseh stop" sammie said. jahseh stood up and kicked the boy in his face three times, then kicked his head to the side. "why did you do that?" sammie asked even more upset. "i ride for my family" he exclaimed ignoring her expression. she stormed off towards his car and he followed, laughing.

he unlocked his car and they got in. a smile was plastered across jahseh's face the whole way home. sammie was upset visibly and even slammed his car door when they arrived. he liked her anger and how she took it out on his valuables because he would soon do the same. only to her nonmaterialistic valuables. she immediately ran up to the front door and banged on it.

"you look stupid, you know?" he asked. she huffed. "do you see their car here?" he asked. she rolled her eyes. "it's okay, you won't be mad in a second" he said.

--------------
i hope you enjoyed
i'll make a part two.
check out my other books if you're interested.