for ransom

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"i just don't understand bro" stokeley stressed. "you're acting like i do nigga" steven said running his hand down his face. "we're going to have to ask jahseh to do it" stokeley said. "he told us to get this done bro, we can not ask him, he'll kill us" steven stated. "but he knows how to deal with this stuff" stokeley said. "okay, but tell my kid i love them" steven said walking off shaking his head.

stokeley walked up the creaking stairs and down the long hallway to a cracked door. he took his hand and knocked on the door. "jah, we need your help" he stated. he heard a slight growl. "i ask you two to do one thing" he heard him mumble. "we tried. everytime we hit her she moaned bro" stokeley explained. curiosity sparked in the heated man before him. "she moaned?" jahseh asked more as a statement.

"yeah and i got freaked out cause that shit is fucking weird" stokeley said. "i want you and steven to leave this house for 3 or 4 hours, i'll fix your 'problem' but after that, leave me the hell alone" jahseh spat. stokeley nodded his head and looked at the mad man in the eyes, "okay" and he left. jahseh sighed in annoyance and anger, since his moment of meditation had been cut short.

he stayed upstairs until he heard the front door slam. he then trudged downstairs; every step taken making his anger heighten. he was so pissed by the time he walked through the basement door that the mood shifted in the room and the girl laying on the floor looked up weakly. she looked at the man, that was the center of her thoughts and problems, with a look all too familiar to the angry man. lust. the sight made him grin and he immediately knew how to get her to tell him every single thing he wanted to know.

he walked over to the girl and squatted down in front of her. he tilted his head at her and gripped her jaw making her look him in the eyes. when he kidnapped her, her eyes were a light gray color and now they were nearing black. "so here's how this is going to work" he whispered. her lip quivered slightly as she was caught off guard with his tone of voice. "you're gonna strip then you're going to sit in that chair, while i tie you to it, understand?" he stated.

he moved her head and made her nod, before she had a chance to respond, then smirked. "good, now do it" he said harshly letting her jaw go. she raised up quickly and stripped out of her clothes, as he requested, and sat in the car. "sit in a slouched position for me" jahseh said grabbing rope and duck tape from off a table in the corner. she slouched down feeling a trickle of her wetness flow out of her.

jahseh took her hands and placed them behind the chair and duck taped them together five times. she couldn't help her thoughts since the sight of his forearms flexing every time her placed another restraint on her gave her a fantasy she couldn't describe. she shut her eyes and bit her lip making jahseh slap her slightly and tell her to stop. he had finished tying the ropes and applying the tape.

he stepped back and watched as the girl tried to squirm and how her lower set of lips glistened more and more. he stepped towards her and snapped in her face. "i'm fucking pissed off and it's mainly your fault, so the quicker you cooperate the 'sooner' you can leave" he said. "you leaving is a joke by the way" he clarified.

"so, let's begin shall we?"

-------------------
hope you enjoyed.