step...daddy?

SEMELE

i was currently at home watching spongebob with my stepbrother. he was eating fruit snacks and sipping from a caprisun straw. "seminole?, w-what's they doing?" yume asked turning towards me. he knows my name but at the same time he doesn't. "they're getting icecream sundaes" i replied. "can i get icecream sundae?" he asked. "ask your dad" i said. he nodded his head, "otay" he said. he hopped off the couch and ran out of the living room.

"daddyy" i heard him scream as he ran down the hall. i continued watching the show on the screen and occasionally checking my phone. i got a text saying that my mom is going to be working late down at the station and then text from yume's mom saying to let jahseh know she's coming to get yume for the week. they need to get back on speaking terms. i mean they have a kid together.

i sighed and got up from the couch and went down the hall where i see yume go. i told jahseh about what his babymom said. after i did that went to my room and took off my clothes. i left my self in my bra and underwear. i got in my bed and stared at the ceiling until i fell asleep.

JAHSEH

i put yume's shoes on his feet then walked him to the door where his momma was waiting. "jahseh, we need to talk-" she tried saying. "yeah, no" i said. "you're being childish" she said scrunching her face. "ain't that something" i said tilting my head. she smacked her teeth then picked up our son. "tell daddy bye" she said to him. "bye daddy" he said waving at me. "bye man" i said.

"oh and, next time tell him 'tell your daddy bye', don't call me daddy" i said. "once again, childish" she said. "fuck out my house now" i said waving her off. "bye byeeee" yume said as she walked them out the house. i waved bye to him and closed the door. i sighed as i locked the door and walked into my living room. "SEMELE?" i yelled trying to figure out if she was gone or not.

she didn't answer so i think she left. great i have the house to myself. i went to my room and decided to work on some songs. i mean i ain't got shit else to do. oh shit, i can play that game. i forgot i had that shit. i began looking through my stuff trying to find the bag i put the game in. while i was looking, i heard soft moans.

i raised my eyebrow and looked over at my computer. maybe that shit was glitching again. pausing my search, i walked over to the computer. ain't shit was playing, but the soft moan continued. like them shits was attractive as fuck. maybe it's my laptop. i went to my dresser to see if that was the shit that was glitching, but there was no sound there either.

i decided that i was going to find out where that sound was coming from. i walked out my room and began my search.

°°°

i finally came to the final place that i left unchecked. semele's room. i swear if she brought a nappy head ass boy in my house. lemme not 'cause my head nappy right now. i slowly opened the door to find her sleeping with her mouth parted and her eyes shut tight. she kept moving her legs and her hands were in fist. i walked in and closed the door softly behind me.

i locked the door and sat on the edge of her bed. "she'll wake up soon" i told myself watching her basically have an orgasm in her sleep. "mmm fuck daddy, yes" she moaned. "jah- ahh fuckk" she moaned. my eyebrows raised and i looked around like someone else was here seeing this happen. "yours, all yours fuck" she moaned. i felt myself getting excited. i shook her leg and she stirred a little.

"semele" i said. she was still moaning softly. "semele" i said again. she started grinding against the covers. "SEMELE!" i yelled. her eyes shot open and she looked around until her eyes landed on me. he face went red as fuck. "h-hey man" she said laughing. she still trying to act normal i see. "what was you dreaming about man?" i said playing her little game.

"i don't have dreams, it be pitch black" she lied. "okay, i was just wondering why you was up here moaning and shit" i said adjusting my pants. she looked at my pants then back at my face. "i- shit, i'm sorry" she said. "you good mama" i said scooting closer to her. "you was dreaming about a nigga, i'm flattered as fuck" i told her. "i don't know why i dreamt that" she said embarrassed.

i pulled back her cover and got closer to her. "look, you messed up your sheets" i said. i tugged on the waistband of her panties and looked her in the eye. "take these off for me" i said. she pulled them down slowly and looked everywhere but at me. i took my fingers and spread her lips. "damn...."i mumbled to myself. you could tell she was flustered. "yo momma come home in nine hours, you wanna have some fun with me?" i asked her.

--------------
i hope you enjoyed.